Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alberti is Excellent Hosting 💎Gem Day💎 Shows!

@Imadickens wrote:

Wow, do I feel silly! I find Alberti extremely annoying! When he began doing the chat during beauty shows I was confused! Not sure what a man knows about cosmetics unless he's a professional make up artist.  I'm not one of those old lady's who complains about everything (at least I don't think I am! I'm not old, anyway!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Wink

I just find him sickeningly sweet and way too bouncy, and I think he talks way too much. When he's on, I turn the show off, even if I am interested in the line! Sorry, Alberti, you can't please everyone! Am I the only one who feels like this?

No, you are not alone but I think it is just the two of us.  Everyone else seems to just adore him.  I find him to be cloyingly sweet with a "Look at me aren't I just adorable?" Attitude about him that screams phony to me.  

Respected Contributor

I could watch him ALL day. I agree, I would love to see him do some cooking shows.  He is excellent no matter the product!! 

Regular Contributor

Alberti hosted Wednesday night's Dooney & Bourke show on QVC Plus, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I wish he was on the main channel in prime time.