Contributor

Hello, I am relatively new to qvc and am wondering if they do anything special for Black Friday like free shipping or one day only deals...Just wondering if I should bother watching. I was just looking to buy 2 of the Frost Guard windshield covers as gifts but the shipping would cost me $11 which is too high for me.

Honored Contributor

It's rare when there is free shipping or it's on a specific item, not all items.  If you are looking for a bargain in the true sense, you should look elsewhere first.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

SLT79..... please be sure to shop around before buying from Q.  Almost everything can be found elsewhere for less and free shipping (often 2-3 day shipping), as well as free returns.  

I always check other online retailers before buying and 9.9 out of 10 times, I find it for a better deal elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

FREE SHIPPING?!?.........LOL ha Ha HA HA

No not here!

The best "deal" you will see is Easy Pay.  Which I do not understand how that is a deal.

I do 90% of my Christmas shopping online and less than 1% is at the Q due to S/H costs.

Contributor

Thank you! Thanks to everyone for responding. I appreciate it.

Respected Contributor

Hello, slt79 and welcome. Smiley Happy

I don't think QVC does a lot of free shipping for Black Friday. It might be a bunch of things on Easy Pay, though.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder