Super Contributor

Have you seen the list for this AM Style?  I counted 14 Dooneys.  While yes, they are a nice bag, but really?

It's supposed to be fashion.  I could think of a million other things they could show. 

The Q is losing me, I watched AM style every Sat that I could but now?  Grrrrr.

Valued Contributor

Re: AM Style-Too many Dooneys!

What's new, Dooney seems to always be on. Dooney comes on, TV goes off.

Honored Contributor

There is not time on an AM Style show to present 14 Dooney, especially since there's a clothing TSV which they'll ramble on about for half the show.  I quit watching years ago, one reason being their constant pushing of non clothing items. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They're not going to show Dooneys during AM Style.  Even if they did, I would prefer it to all the beauty products they manage to wrangle into a clothing program. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry but I do not understand this post.  14 Dooney's on a list to be shown on this morning's AM style??   WHere did she get that information from?   I don't see a single Dooley so far.

Honored Contributor

I think if you click on shop the show on the home page, it shows a bunch of Dooneys.  However, there are so many items shown at that site that they couldn't possibly show all of them in a 3-hour show.  I don't take "shop the show" literally.  JMHO.

Respected Contributor

There were no Dooneys this morning.

Some of you fuss as a hobby.
Honored Contributor

I love AM STYLE on Sat mornings and watch with my cuppa and corazonas bar... I didn't see the whole show this morning but didn't see any Dooneys. But I love the brand and really don't mind, besides I thought fashion included clothing, shoes and bags?  I also thought jewelry was part of the fashion umbrella as well...   I don't really care, Leah is one of my favorite hosts and I enjoy her show and it's one of the few shows I look forward to.... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

They find a brand and they shove it down your throats.  They did that with B Makowsky years ago.  He was on every other show, then they did it with Clarisonic.  Now is it Dooney and LOGO.  Where is the variety?  Even the crop pants are the same every year

Super Contributor

D&B isn't my style and the cost is high enough to keep me from purchasing a bag. Maybe a bag will last 30 years, but the styles don't go with everything and i'd get tred of the bag after the 10th year!