Esteemed Contributor

I like her, she presents products well and describes colors well too. I do not watch QVC unless I have it on in the background when I am on the computer or if I see something in the insider magazine that I am interested it.

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I think Albany is stunning - way prettier and wears clothes better than most of the models.  She gives you the facts when she is presenting an item.  

I agree! She would definitely be one of my girlfriends if she lived near me.

Contributor

@culebra: I completely agree with you that Albany is beautiful.  I have not seen her much lately, as I try not to - she seems a little high-strung or nervous for me.  Is it just me, or is Albany's hair always really messy?  Way high and very, very curly? Maybe a year or two ago, I remember it was neater looking and having it off her face really brought out her true amazing beauty.  Not lately, though.   It does make me happy that she is a great mother, wife and daughter-in-law, too.Smiley Happy  I sincerely hope I did not offend anyone.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Trusted Contributor

she's too much to handle sometimes but she can be really funny! I kinda like her

Respected Contributor

I immediately turn the channel when Albany, Shawn, Kirsten, & Rick D come on. I simply can NOT watch those hosts. There others I don't really care for, but these listed are just TOO MUCH!!

Respected Contributor

She is definitely a talker...

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

Albany is an instant "click" for me.

Trusted Contributor

She gets on my nerves after 5 min.  Thank goodness for the remote!