Valued Contributor

A372230 Franco Sarto “Lilliana” ankle boot on Amazon for $38 and FREE SHIPPING

It is for selected sizes but other sizes/colors are $70 

Honored Contributor

Re: A372230 Franco Sarto “Lilliana” ankle boot on Amazon for $38 and FREE SHIPPING

Amazon scam.  If your size and color is this price.

My size in black or gray is over $95 and $92, more than QVC; however, it's free shipping.

Still, that's more than QVC with shipping.  

Valued Contributor

Re: A372230 Franco Sarto “Lilliana” ankle boot on Amazon for $38 and FREE SHIPPING

I have found many on Amazon at 1/3 the price of QVC. I always check on any shoe I like. Sometimes I just put it in saved & if the price drops I get them.

Valued Contributor

@Foxxee i got my size 9 1/2 in the Pewter for $38. Not sure how this is an Amazon scam. They are known to offer certain colors and sizes at reduced prices. It's been that way for years. I've gotten many a great deal on shoes and boots this way. I also check back repeatedly cuz what is high one day will be lower price a couple days later. i always put it in my cart to save for later and that way I will be notified if the price goes down. Sorry no luck for you

Honored Contributor

You are lucky. 

I've been watching Amazon's shoes over the past few years.  Out of curiosity, sometimes I go there just to see if I can get my size and color at the lowest price.  Never.  At times, I still try different sizes from small to large, different colors, I always am given the higher price.  Isn't that odd?  

I checked pewter and price was $101 in my size.   

I have seen Amazon change prices right in front of my eyes.  At first I thought I was just seeing things.  No, I saw it at least 5-6 times.  I wasn't fooled the second time.

If I look at something longer than others, go to another page on Amazon, sometimes the prices were higher when I returned to the first page.  

Again, if I look at something longer than others, then leave the website, Amazon sends an email informing me the item is still available.  Sometimes prices are higher.

There have been times I saw an Amazon ad when browsing the internet.  I see the price.  Go to the website, the price is higher.  

Amazon is sneaky.  They don't do this all the time probably because they'd get caught. 

I know Amazon fans are nonbelievers, but I know what I see and don't see it at any other retailer.  

One of these days, I'm going to record the prices I get on their shoes and ask for an explanation.  Why is it I never get any of the lower prices?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend wrote:

It is for selected sizes but other sizes/colors are $70 

Got em today and they fit perfect and were in new condition! Happy!

EF95540C-C5A6-46D2-96F9-ADAC6B93447C.jpeg18002B7A-A3F3-45E1-9104-DE68FA5360A6.jpeg28BB494C-D330-450C-BD74-E50F5A9970C8.jpeg