Contributor

Wanted to share the news of our new addition, Zoey, since yesterday was National Puppy Day!  Of course, every day is puppy day in our household since we have several dogs : )

She is precious, and we are so glad she has joined our family!  We have lost 3 furbabies in less than a year as of May 2016.  All lived to be teenagers. We miss them so, very much!

Husband and I each had surgeries 7 weeks apart during the fall 2016, and recuperations made for a long winter!  It has been fairly gloomy here for quite some time. It is so nice to begin moving forward. 

Although we have other furbabies still with us to love and be loved, Zoey adds her unique and wonderful shine of light to our home, and we love her dearly!  So glad we made the decision to share the journey with her!  Zoey is a blessing!

Blessings, and have a wonderful day!

C R G

Zoey 3 23 17.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Corner Road Gang  What a cutey!!

Honored Contributor

@Corner Road Gang~

I loved reading your beautiful post and Zoey is a loveable huggable puffball!

"Happy days are year againSmiley Happy"

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

OMG, what a ball of fur with eyes.

What breed is she, she looks so tiny?

Thank you for taking in a black beauty.  I know black dogs have a difficult time finding a home.  Enjoy your new baby.

Honored Contributor

Cute little fur ball.  FYI - National Kitten Day is July 10.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

OMG, what a ball of fur with eyes.

What breed is she, she looks so tiny?

Thank you for taking in a black beauty.  I know black dogs have a difficult time finding a home.  Enjoy your new baby.

I don't know why that is! They are my favorite!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

She is adorable.  I wish you nothing but health and happiness with her!!!!  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I know black dogs have a difficult time finding a home.  Enjoy your new baby.

I think the same is true for black cats.  Strange, but maybe explainable - some people are superstitious.

Esteemed Contributor

@Corner Road Gang She is a lil cutie, CONGRATULATIONS to your new family member, I wish ALL of you many years of love, happiness, and big wet  kisses, bless you and your family!

Honored Contributor

Zoey,

Image result for adorable images word