Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk. Sept. 14th SPOILERS

Sharon is so 'off the spool' now she actually believes what she says. Why that Dr. told her she needed shrink help. In real life she may turn into one of those people that was like on Dr. Phil yesterday. going to pregnant women's houses and taking another woman's baby and leaving the woman for dead.

I think she is that nuts.

Honored Contributor

And yes, I'm still beyond ticked off for them killing off my boy, Austin...

Woman Wink

So much better than that drip Kyle...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Haven't seen ol' Mr. Kyle lately. Joe, is back in picture though I see on Wed.

Maybe your boy, Austin, will be a ghost in the future. I'd take Carmy as a ghost hahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Maybe your boy, Austin, will be a ghost in the future. I'd take Carmy as a ghost hahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Yea, well, Joe, though nice looking, doesn't do it for me... To smarmy looking, or something... and then, they don't style him very well. I'm still hoping for a twin or to find Simpering Summer mis-identified the body. Hey, if Phyllis can sleep with non-Jack for months on end and not know the difference and Chelsea can sleep with Adam for months on end and not know it's Adam, then surely the idiotic Summer can make a mistake... Though somehow I doubt it... Seems like he'd have come back to the surface by now... But really, to write him out and then bring in that little weasel, Kyle... just blows my mind. Yet another mis-step by Chuckles.

That dipstick said something to the tune of 'here you have this big good looking guy, Kyle, and he's just  become so boring', so instead of spicing up his role, he kills him off and brings in another little twerp for the cabineer set...  And now I see where he's bringing in some Spanish prince or something... Oy, the man needs to just give up... 

Hey, you still have hope. At least they didn't kill Carmine off... I don't think, anyway...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Forgot to add, if I never see Mr. Kyle again, it'll be fine with me... Summer too...

Some good looking guys, though, now yea, they could use a few...

Honored Contributor

Mariah, well, no comment on her desireability. Perhaps to some one just getting out of prison.

Dylan, was given another mission to save somebody he goes around asking questions and snooping talking to Paul. Sharon is happy she can push her kid off on poor Sage and told Dylan to go save the world gets them all out of her way.

Mad Ian still talking to his 'worm' and singing I guess. Don't give up your day job. Only worse singer would be me.

Patty Williams can talk to her cat and Ian the internet worm I guess. Both mad as ----house rats.

new Spanish man shows up and calls Marisa his wife.
Gwen hauls off and slaps Neil. We all know she is quite the 'lady'.  (Thurs. show)

At Crimson Lights, Dylan meets with the hooker from Devon’s bachelor party. He forks over cash and she tells him everything. Colin enters and she fingers him as the guy who paid her. Dylan grills Colin, who suggests he lay off. Dylan presses him. Colin advises him to look for a person who doesn’t want the happy couple to be happy.

At the station, Paul gets a call and tells Michael, “You’re not going to believe this.”

At the coffee house patio, Michael tells Devon that no flight plan was filed after the plane left Dallas – they have no idea where Hilary might have gone.

At the boathouse, Hilary’s hand moves when she hears Devon’s voice on the TV.

At the park, Dylan tells Neil he had a conversation with Colin, who hinted he might be involved in Hilary’s disappearance.
Honored Contributor

New spanish guy in town who calls Marisa his wife.

Y&R Day Ahead Recap: Marisa’s husband arrives in Genoa City image

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

New spanish guy in town who calls Marisa his wife.

Y&R Day Ahead Recap: Marisa’s husband arrives in Genoa City image

Cute, I guess, but nothing special, not to mention predictable, in this picture anyway. Nope, I'd rather have Austin back.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:
Mariah, well, no comment on her desireability. Perhaps to some one just getting out of prison.

Dylan, was given another mission to save somebody he goes around asking questions and snooping talking to Paul. Sharon is happy she can push her kid off on poor Sage and told Dylan to go save the world gets them all out of her way.

Mad Ian still talking to his 'worm' and singing I guess. Don't give up your day job. Only worse singer would be me.

Patty Williams can talk to her cat and Ian the internet worm I guess. Both mad as ----house rats.

new Spanish man shows up and calls Marisa his wife.
Gwen hauls off and slaps Neil. We all know she is quite the 'lady'.  (Thurs. show)

At Crimson Lights, Dylan meets with the hooker from Devon’s bachelor party. He forks over cash and she tells him everything. Colin enters and she fingers him as the guy who paid her. Dylan grills Colin, who suggests he lay off. Dylan presses him. Colin advises him to look for a person who doesn’t want the happy couple to be happy.

At the station, Paul gets a call and tells Michael, “You’re not going to believe this.”

At the coffee house patio, Michael tells Devon that no flight plan was filed after the plane left Dallas – they have no idea where Hilary might have gone.

At the boathouse, Hilary’s hand moves when she hears Devon’s voice on the TV.

At the park, Dylan tells Neil he had a conversation with Colin, who hinted he might be involved in Hilary’s disappearance.

You know, I just could not give a rat's backside about this whole Hilary, Devon, Neil thing... They can all go over a cliff as far as I'm concerned and take Lily, Cole and Colin with them.

Valued Contributor

What about Phyllis going into the woods looking for Ian and inviting him back to the cabin?   If that isn't the stupidest thing any woman would do!  She seems quite pleased with herself.  Is Ian grooming her and is she that gullible?