Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp for November SPOILERS!!!

Haven't watched today's episode yet, but is the hospital right next door to Newman Tower?  All the survivors walking into the hospital on their own, is there no fire/rescue personel outside the building?  One minute Paul's in the Newman lobby barking orders  & then the nexxt, he's in the hospital waiting room & then, he's back in the lobby of the burning building! And, how many times did Adam get bopped over the head & him having just had surgery after being run over by a car & he's still running up & down stairs carrying Stitch slung over his shoulder?  I thought it was kind of funny that Abby & Ashley were having these long dramatic conversations in the building instead of making an effort to get up & escape! 

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Haven't watched today's episode yet, but is the hospital right next door to Newman Tower?  All the survivors walking into the hospital on their own, is there no fire/rescue personel outside the building?  One minute Paul's in the Newman lobby barking orders  & then the nexxt, he's in the hospital waiting room & then, he's back in the lobby of the burning building! And, how many times did Adam get bopped over the head & him having just had surgery after being run over by a car & he's still running up & down stairs carrying Stitch slung over his shoulder?  I thought it was kind of funny that Abby & Ashley were having these long dramatic conversations in the building instead of making an effort to get up & escape! 

@aubnwa01, lololol!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

It's really a travesty how terribly it's being written right now... This was supposed to be their big ratings sweeps extravanza and it's just awful. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I am tired of watching Lilly acting so high and mighty towards Cain. At the same time she  is either making eyes at or wrapped in the arms of the man she was unfaithful with.  It seems like she keeping him in line in case her marriage falls apart.  Does she not figure out that Joe is probably the one who set up Cain?

Super Contributor

Lily's dress is distracting...she's all vamped up. What character did she portray at the Gala?

The only one I recognized was Ian Ward (Satan). Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

So, at the end of the day, did anybody actually go up in flames...? It doesn't seem like it.

@stevieb, unless they die in the hospital. I am still curious about Noah and Luca, even though I can't say I would mind if they went up in flames. Wish Marisa, Summer, Kyle and the whole Winter's bunch would go up in flames also. Lily doesn't seem to be that hysterical about Cane. 

I suppose Luca could be among the victims, even though they're supposed to be introducing more of his family... As tedious as Noah is (and he is) I somehow don't think they're getting rid of him, but hey, who knows. If they get rid of Noah and Luca, then really, why would they not have included the pointless Marissa... I'm telling you this storyline and these characters are complete non-starters. Just another 'who cares' in a long list of 'who cares' perpetrated upon us viewers by this sub-par team of writers.

@stevieb

they could be keeping Marissa so they can say she's his daughter he never knew about?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

So, at the end of the day, did anybody actually go up in flames...? It doesn't seem like it.

@stevieb, unless they die in the hospital. I am still curious about Noah and Luca, even though I can't say I would mind if they went up in flames. Wish Marisa, Summer, Kyle and the whole Winter's bunch would go up in flames also. Lily doesn't seem to be that hysterical about Cane. 

I suppose Luca could be among the victims, even though they're supposed to be introducing more of his family... As tedious as Noah is (and he is) I somehow don't think they're getting rid of him, but hey, who knows. If they get rid of Noah and Luca, then really, why would they not have included the pointless Marissa... I'm telling you this storyline and these characters are complete non-starters. Just another 'who cares' in a long list of 'who cares' perpetrated upon us viewers by this sub-par team of writers.

@stevieb

they could be keeping Marissa so they can say she's his daughter he never knew about?

True, I think we've seen that anything is possible with this bunch... @eddyandme...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

(Victor's daughter - so or like Dylan became Nikki's son)

Respected Contributor

@maryebrown wrote:

Lily's dress is distracting...she's all vamped up. What character did she portray at the Gala?

The only one I recognized was Ian Ward (Satan). Smiley LOL

I think she was supposed to be Cleopatra, but not sure.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

It's really a travesty how terribly it's being written right now... This was supposed to be their big ratings sweeps extravanza and it's just awful. 

ITA, it's so poorly written, I'm sure poor old Bill Bell must be a'twirlin' in his grave at what's happened to his show!