Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 5th SPOILERS!

@stevieb wrote:

Another ye old switching of the paternity test... this has gotten to be a cliche...

Yep...paternity switches, dopplengangers, plastic surgery to look like someone else (to explain coming back from the dead), etc...Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess she got a hair off of both men and had it tested then when she got the results the actual pages from the place she sit down and doctored up the results . must be easy to do everybody in G City does it.

Nick and Dylan have lot in common besides being half brothers now.

All these men could save themselves a lot of heartache down the road if they would be responsible for birth control don't leave it to the women.

I guess that goes to show you she was with Nick for months and nothing then one day with Adam and he had the right stuff. Barren women conceived

Honored Contributor

Lol!

Honored Contributor

By the time Adam gets thru with you the women who have had hystos can have a kid.

mmmmmmmmmmmm I knew Chelsea had a reason for putting up with that liar. I was right all along.

He should do a Magic Mike movie. StevieB would have to be committed.LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

By the time Adam gets thru with you the women who have had hystos can have a kid.

mmmmmmmmmmmm I knew Chelsea had a reason for putting up with that liar. I was right all along.

He should do a Magic Mike movie. StevieB would have to be committed.LOL

He's done a few movies, though I've not seen them and supposedly a recent one to do with boxing, so he's in just trunks a lot, I'd assume.  I'll have to look that up...

Woman Tongue Heart

Heck yea, he does a male exotic dancer movie and I am SO there... As for the whole potency factor, I keep telling you, Sharke, the man is a stallion...

Woman Surprised Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

dance036.gif

Respected Contributor

Sharke, I just watched that gif for 2 minutes!  Who IS that guy?  LOL

Honored Contributor

Frenchie fellow- action hero. Jean Claude Van Dammne or might be Van Damne not sure.  I seen that movie it's a older movie . That gal , which nobody is watching anyway, is just going thru the motions she has one move going and that's all. LOL

His heyday is behind  him he got into the pills, etc. and now is not so hot.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Tad Martin 'Tad the Cad' on his coming over to Y&R. Think I posted this before.http://www.tvinsider.com/article/42993/all-my-chil...