Honored Contributor

Y&R Grp Wk Aug 3rd..SPOILERS!

QVC Moderators!!!! Please DO NOT move our thread to Books, TV and Movies! This has been our HOME for over a year!

jack reveals everything to Phyllis and that there was someone masquerading as Jack Abbott. Phyllis is devastated when she realizes she has been having repeated s*x with Marco and wonders if her marriage can survive. Phyllis is floored when Jack tells her Victor orchestrated this chain of events. Things get ugly between Phyllis and Victor. Nick makes a big decision. Things heat up between Noah and Marisa. Neil wants Devon and Hilary to pay for betraying him. An awkward situation arises when Neil and Hilary are trapped in an elevator during a power outage. Hilary realizes that Neil is in a dark place and is worried Neil will snap. As Devon and Hilary's wedding approaches, Neil is driven to the brink and the result stuns everyone. Adam worries that Chelsea may expose his true identity. Adam will stop at nothing to win Chelsea back. Chelsea's and Adam's relationship will be tested while they try to keep Adam's identity a secret. Victoria and Billy's relationship reignites. The real killer of the cabin murders is revealed with a very big twist. Rivalry escalates between Victor and Jack. Jack and Marco seek revenge against Victor. Marco proves to be very dangerous. Stitch and Ashley grow closer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharke will provide the juicy tidbits!!!!

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Aug 3rd..SPOILERS!

Many thanks again loveschocolate for the coming week's spoilers!

I can't believe they are going to wrap up a storyline finally.  I have mixed feelings about Phyllis caught in that Marco/Jack fiasco; the fact that she has been off and on with Jack like forever and Marco steps in and wham bam makes me think that she may have underlining feels for Marco and once again Jack and Phyllis will breakup....she's probably pregnant with Marco's child....another miracle child story.

Now who didn't see Billy and Victoria getting back together....she can have him.  I'm on the fence about Stitch and Ashley getting closer I thought the actress was temporary on Y&R before she heads back to her other soap home.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Many thanks again loveschocolate for the coming week's spoilers!

I can't believe they are going to wrap up a storyline finally.  I have mixed feelings about Phyllis caught in that Marco/Jack fiasco; the fact that she has been off and on with Jack like forever and Marco steps in and wham bam makes me think that she may have underlining feels for Marco and once again Jack and Phyllis will breakup....she's probably pregnant with Marco's child....another miracle child story.

Now who didn't see Billy and Victoria getting back together....she can have him.  I'm on the fence about Stitch and Ashley getting closer I thought the actress was temporary on Y&R before she heads back to her other soap home.

@Luvitorleaveit1, you're welcome. I doubt Phyllis and Jack will last. Sad, really. Victor is a piece of work! Jack needs to do something as devious to Victor!!! Destroy HIS family, HIS life, HIS work!!! Incest runs rampant in Genoa City. Ewwwww, ewwwwww, ewwwwww!

Honored Contributor

In Istanbul, Jack tells Phyllis that someone who looked just like him took over his life while he was thousands of miles away. Phyllis learns that Victor was behind it and that the imposter took Jack's place when she went to the hot tub on their honeymoon. She sobs as it sinks in. Jack asks if he hurt her. Phyllis says she thought he was Jack. He says the imposter was Marco Anicelli, a wanted drug lord, and tells her about what happened with Kelly. Phyllis wants Victor to pay - he violated both of them. Jack says it's complicated; he did criminal things trying to get back there that Victor knows about. "I think I murdered Kelly." Phyllis feels it was self-defense. Jack then tells her about the cargo ship explosion. "People died." Phyllis says he had to survive. Jack tells her Marisa helped him survive. Phyllis is angry he wants her to let Victor get away with this. She packs as Jack insists they'll get Victor eventually. Phyllis will see to it that he answers for this.

At The Underground, Sage tells Marisa that a man called for her and said he'd catch up with her sooner or later. Nick arrives. Once alone, he and Sage kiss. He tells her the private party scheduled is for them. They slow dance and laugh. Nick proposes. Sage wasn't expecting this. Nick wants to build a life. She accepts. They kiss.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:
In Istanbul, Jack tells Phyllis that someone who looked just like him took over his life while he was thousands of miles away. Phyllis learns that Victor was behind it and that the imposter took Jack's place when she went to the hot tub on their honeymoon. She sobs as it sinks in. Jack asks if he hurt her. Phyllis says she thought he was Jack. He says the imposter was Marco Anicelli, a wanted drug lord, and tells her about what happened with Kelly. Phyllis wants Victor to pay - he violated both of them. Jack says it's complicated; he did criminal things trying to get back there that Victor knows about. "I think I murdered Kelly." Phyllis feels it was self-defense. Jack then tells her about the cargo ship explosion. "People died." Phyllis says he had to survive. Jack tells her Marisa helped him survive. Phyllis is angry he wants her to let Victor get away with this. She packs as Jack insists they'll get Victor eventually. Phyllis will see to it that he answers for this.

At The Underground, Sage tells Marisa that a man called for her and said he'd catch up with her sooner or later. Nick arrives. Once alone, he and Sage kiss. He tells her the private party scheduled is for them. They slow dance and laugh. Nick proposes. Sage wasn't expecting this. Nick wants to build a life. She accepts. They kiss.

@SharkESo, Nick and Sage are engaged. How many marriages and engagements is this now?? Wish Phyllis would poison Victor's tequila!

Honored Contributor

Sharon will dirty her panties now. LOL Poor Sage won't find happiness is my guess. Nick won't last 5 min at Newman either. Until Victor dies.

I'm more into the Neil deal right now. They have to wait till that gal has her baby before the wedding can

take place. She will have to lose wgt. 5 min after she gives birth LOL so she can get into Fenmore's dress.

Hope Lauren gets with Cane. Get rid of MIchael and Kevin, losers..........Mariah, is a smart aleck. abby is not all that either. bug eyed.

Honored Contributor

Mon 8/3
Jack explains to Phyllis that she was living with a different "Jack" after their wedding; Victor warns Marisa about Marco; Kevin tells Det. Harding that he heard Marisa and Victor talking about Marco; Ashley overhears Victoria and Nick talking about getting rid of Abby, then tells Abby what they said; Phyllis is furious with Victor; Nick proposes to Sage, who accepts.

Tue 8/4
Things between Victor and Phyllis get ugly; Noah and Marisa move their relationship forward.

Wed 8/5
Hilary caves under pressure; Neil's behavior concerns Nikki.

Thu 8/6
Adam attempts to win Chelsea back; sparks fly between Billy and Victoria.

Fri 8/7
Nick and Sharon share a moment; Stitch turns to Ashley for comfort.

Honored Contributor

Victor won't have to worry about Marisa being in with the Newmans.  Marco, will come back and kill her. She'll have a short stay.

Respected Contributor

Thank you to both Loveschocolate and Sharke for the spoilers!  With school starting back, my soap watching will be at a premium.  I am interested in Neil's plans.  I with you, luvitorleaveit am also looking forward to the cabin murders being solved, finally!  Wish poor little Delia could get justice!Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Didn't they only have DNA & no photos of Marco?  Unless Marissa tells them that he looks just like Jack Abbott, how do the authorities know who to search for?  It seems like no one has bothered to ask Marissa for a description of Marco yet!  LOL