Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Week of Aug 24 SPOILERS!!!

@SharkE wrote:

I got to confess I was glad when Sharon wasn't at the wedding. I thought for sure she would crash that one too. For some reason she usually appears at the Newman celebrations. Nicki, has the right to be kind of P o'd she is the mother of the groom.

I'm still mad at Faith. She's a bore now. LOL

Um, pregnant women in white wedding dresses guess I'm old fashion.

e5028380.gif

My cousin was six months pregnant in 1985 when she married.  My grandmother, who never watched what she said was sitting right in front of me and kept "mumbling" (very loudly), she shouldn't be wearing white...she's pregnant!!!!  Of course, it was a small ceremony and the whole santuary could hear what she said!Cat Surprised

I will say I like Chelsea's hair now.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I don't . don't like that blonde on her. she sure put the fear of God into Marisa today. She has the power to get rid of her job in 2 sec. if she wants too. Marisa, knows her place. LOL

Respected Contributor

Between Sharon & Dylan the Rat Faced Boy, I wonder who'll be the 1st one to spiral out of control over this miscarriage? 

Honored Contributor

ROFL

Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Between Sharon & Dylan the Rat Faced Boy, I wonder who'll be the 1st one to spiral out of control over this miscarriage? 

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

That's exactly what I said.....which one is going to bang their heads against the wall first especially since Dylan told Sharon how he felt after Avery and Chelsea!

Valued Contributor

Between the lousy writers at Y&R and QVC - they are driving people away!  It seems to be getting more difficult to get into here and Y&R stories getting more boring and repetitive!   I find I am forgetting to watch or comment.

Honored Contributor

keep on commenting I don't want to talk to myself I do enough of that already.       Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

keep on commenting I don't want to talk to myself I do enough of that already.       Woman LOL

@SharkE, lololol!!!!!

Honored Contributor

In early Sept:

Gwen, who had unknowingly dated Devon Hamilton (Bryton James) as a cover for his secret affair with Hilary Curtis (Mishael Morgan), returns to Genoa City soon after the “Hevon” pair finally walked down the aisle amid love, happiness and even family. But will she say or do anything to put a wrench in all that and follow in Neil’s (Kristoff St. John) footsteps for revenge? Or will she partner up with the way p o'd Neil ?

another rumor is Neil kidnapped Hilary besides the rumor that Sharon will steal Sage's baby.
Valued Contributor

I like to comment and read all the spoilers.  I had to get a new modem and router and had a lot of problems.  I may have to get a new laptop as my Mac is having a hard time connecting.  I have spent hours on the phone with Time Warner, HP and now Apple!  At least my TV is working!