Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Week of Aug 24 SPOILERS!!!

Think so and while I'm at it didn't Sharon already have one miscarriage ?

She's had enough babies and she's to old anyway. She's had a set of twins, Noah, Faith and one or 2 miscarriages. Time to go into peri menopause.

My sister said she didn't realize how Sharon had aged until that day they had her in a scene with Summer and Abby and Sharon could had been their mother.   

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My sister said she didn't realize how Sharon had aged until that day they had her in a scene with Summer and Abby and Sharon could had been their mother.   

Sharon Case has had way too much "done" to her face.  Her face looks puffy & parts of it no longer move & her mouth is sort of frozen into a demented looking half smile all the time!  Not sure if it's botox & fillers or plastic surgery, but not a good look at all.

Honored Contributor

True......

Honored Contributor

Wed.

Nick tells Sage they rethink things and suggests they get married with just his kids present and wants to do it tonight. She agrees. Nick tells Noah he and Sage are getting married tonight at Chancellor Park. Noah says he and Marisa will get everything ready. Noah says he is going to tell Sharon. Nick leaves for the meeting.

Sage shows Summer her dress. Kyle and Nick arrive. Summer tells him that Nick and Sage are getting married tonight. Nick says he can’t find someone to marry them. Kyle says he is ordained (huh?)    and can perform marriages in Wisconsin, so he can do it.

Summer gets a text from Nick that he and Sage are getting married tonight. Phyllis says if you have a chance for happiness you should grab it. Sage arrives and tells Summer she is a worried that Nick’s family is not invited. Phyllis tells her that as long as she and Nick are happy that is all that matters.

Jack joins Phyllis and tells her that the last few months have been the darkest in his life and he is tired. He thinks he should back away from Jabot for a while and give the reigns to Ashley. Phyllis suggests he make Ashley co-CEO. He agrees and says Phyllis is his priority.

Sharon calls the doctor to find out how soon she has to wait before she can start trying to have a baby. She is disappointed in the length of time. Dylan asks if she is ok. She says she and the baby are fine.

At home Dylan wants to make love but Sharon tells him she is tired. Sharon is asleep on the couch and dreams about Dylan holding the baby. In the dream the baby disappears and he screams at Sharon “Where is the baby Sharon?” She wakes up.

Victor says Connor is his grandson and wants Chelsea under Newman’s as Connor’s legacy. Jack says if Adam was alive he would not want Connor anywhere near Victor.

As usual Victor has a new agenda trying to control poor little Connor. This will be his next
stunt. He'll probably kill off Chelsea and Adam and go to court and seize the boy.

Honored Contributor

Kyle is ordained...?  Oh please.  This one really takes the cake.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

My prayers have been answered. They talk like their gonna bring back nice sets and glam up the place and the people. Maybe Colonade Room will return.

It's going to take a whole lot more than nice sets to salvage this one...  But yea, any place other than the club, the bar and the park will be an improvement.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yep, poor Sage will get married and buried in the park, probably. Plus, she will go there to give birth P on the hospital. ROFL

"EXTRA, EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT NEWMAN HEIR BORN ON A PARK BENCH. INDUSTRIALIST VICTOR NEWMAN ATTENDED THE BIRTH AND TOOK IMMEDIATE POSSESSION OF THE BABY".

GOT THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                   LOL

Valued Contributor

I'm trying to remember who it was had her baby on the concrete floor of the parking garage?

Honored Contributor

Victoria, Stitch's mother locked her up

Honored Contributor

Nicki paid her off to leave town because she knew Nicki was a drunk