Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group WK. July 6th/Spoilers

And in case that wasn't clear....

Somebody let me know if Adam gets nekkid... otherwise, well... you get my drift...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He don't keep his clothes on for to long. LIke to see him with Sharon they were hot together when the real Adam was around. Only good thing that ever came out of Billy's mouth was when he poked fun at Adam "put your shirt on there Fabio". LOL   that was a snark. hahahahahaha

Honored Contributor

Sharke, thanks for starting the thread. I have yet to watch Fridays episode, but the softball tournament is finally over. It's been a long weekend. I am going to bed early tonight!
Honored Contributor

No problem, hun. Things will pick up after this holiday weekend is over.

Panda , should be back in the saddle soon, too.

Frequent Contributor

Nikki is drunk, again....SHOCKER!  It is getting so old to replay this story over and over again.  Her MS is a "fading memory".  She'll eventually have to be rushed to the hospital for cirrhosis of the liver and they'll have to cut her out of her tight fitting clothes just to save her life!Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He don't keep his clothes on for to long. LIke to see him with Sharon they were hot together when the real Adam was around. Only good thing that ever came out of Adam's mouth was when he poked fun at Adam "put your shirt on there Fabio". LOL   that was a snark. hahahahahaha

Go wash your mouth out with soap.  There is no way I want to see my man with that scuzz...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

LOL I was talking about the original Adam, Michael Mulney this one is to young looking for Sharon.  If dumbo Dylan doesn't ask for a test regarding Sharon's claim he's stupider then I thought he was. Time for that man to either get a vasectomy or start taking his own precautions. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Panda lady wrote:

Nikki is drunk, again....SHOCKER!  It is getting so old to replay this story over and over again.  Her MS is a "fading memory".  She'll eventually have to be rushed to the hospital for cirrhosis of the liver and they'll have to cut her out of her tight fitting clothes just to save her life!Cat Surprised

Yay ! Panda is back in the fold ! Glad to see your back and hope all went well for you and you won't have to have any more .

Nicki, goes to hospital today. She passes out after yet another drunk and Neil is there to catch her and calls 911. I have no more sympathy for that lush. She's wore out all her chances with me. If she's hell bent on destroying herself instead of carving out a new life for herself,then, so , be it.

4_1_202.gif

Honored Contributor

Just for Panda:  This is just for you a repost, so, U can catch up.

Mon Jul 6
Victor asks Nick to step up for the family; Ashley receives disturbing news; the deck chairs are rearranged at Newman-Abbott.

Tue Jul 7
Lily confesses everything to Cane; Nikki suffers a setback; Kyle and Summer turn up the heat.

Wed Jul 8
Chelsea questions Adam's motives; Nick and Victoria team up to help the Newmans; Sharon shares important information with Paul and Christine.

Thu Jul 9
Phyllis receives a shocking message; Stitch opens up to Ashley; Marisa tells Noah about Marco.

Fri Jul 10
Devon and Hilary reach out to Lily; Cane and Lauren confront Michael; Dylan seeks justice for Avery.

Tue 7/7
Lily confesses to Cane; Nikki encounters a setback; Kyle and Summer heat things up.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks!