Respected Contributor

Re: Update on dog left alone...GOOD NEWS!

@SilleeMee thank you for being so kind to this animal.  You are a special person.  Most would just shake their head and turn the other way.  You are very kind, and it warms my heart that you took the initiative. to intervene on behalf of the dog.  Happy times!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@  you're so sweel to heart many of my posts.  It does not go unnoticed.  Heart

Valued Contributor

THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!!  I'm happy for both of you!!!!    Smiley Happy

(I posted in your other thread and was so glad to see this update post.  Thanks for re-posting.)

Honored Contributor

I brought him a couple of the Mini-Milk-Bones today. But when I placed them down in front of him he just stood there and looked at me. OH and then I realized...I had forgotten that the little guy has no teeth! Poor thing. He's so old. 

Esteemed Contributor

WONDERFUL!!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My neighbor says it's okay for me to come visit with his dog! I was just there and the old dog seems to be fine. I'm elated and couldn't be more happier for this little, old dog.  I could tell the dog was starving for affection and he was so excited to see me. My dog has met this dog so we both went over together.  I will be going over there several times a week, whenever the owner is away. 

I want to thank everyone here who encouraged me to do something about this lonely dog. It really pays to listen to your heart and to the people who love their petsHeart

Thank you!Smiley Happy

@SilleeMee

Your update brought tears to my eyes!!!  Thank you for visiting this doggie!!  I bet he is really happy!!!  cheerleaders.gifcheerleaders.gifcheerleaders.gif

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

You're very kind and compassionate. The neighbor dog has you and your dog for company. 

Bless you!  

Trusted Contributor

Bless you for the update and for helping this dear sweet doggie!!! You are truly an angel and I know all of the pet lovers that have responded are all jumping for joy....I know I am. Thanks so much.....my heart is so happy right now knowing that doggie will have friends giving him lots of love!!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the update.  Best news I heard all day!!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I also didn't see your original post and kind of glad I didn't because it would have made me sad.  I'm so happy you will be spending time with this dog and bringing him some happiness.  Thank you for being the person you are and reaching out .