Respected Contributor

Re: UPDATE ON OUR SWEET SOPHIE!

@Silverfox1, thanks so much for the detailed update on Sophie! I really enjoyed reading it! i bet she looks cute wearing a toddler tee shirt. It sounds like she is on her way to a complete recovery.

Respected Contributor

what good news!  your furbaby is a spunky creature - who  loves you and the  life which you have given back to her.  i am sure she will teach you a lot about handling a challenge or two. so  delighted that things are going well.

Respected Contributor

Yippee!!! So glad to hear about Sophie. Now, hope you can all take time for some rest and recovery. And more french fries for all. Ha!!!

Respected Contributor

Blessings to you, your husband, Sophie and all your furbabies!  Dogs can teach us all a few lessons can't they?  They just adjust to any situation, without fail.  They amaze us and make us better people.  So happy for you and Sophie!  Live long and healthy Sophie!

Honored Contributor

I am absolutely elated that your precious Sophie came through her surgery with flying colors!

From what I read in your post (the McDonalds french fires treat was pawsome!), I could tell that she's definitley one tough cookie so I have no doubts that she'll recovery quickly.

Sending more special healing prayers her way as well as lots of cyber kisses...please deliver those for me!

(((((((SOPHIE))))))))

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

I am so happy for you and your sweet Sophie!  It sounds like she will make a remarkable recovery.  I can tell how much you love her and know you did the best thing for her.  Will she continue to need meds for her phantom pain, or will that go away?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Miss Sophie will continue to be in my prayers! Such wonderful news to hear!

We could all learn lessons from our "fighter" pets couldn't we?

The French Fries made me smile. Tibbs used to get an ice cream in a cup after a trip to the vet when he was young! (Never ate much though but he loved vanilla ice cream!)

Esteemed Contributor

This is the best news I've heard all day!  Fantastic!!

Valued Contributor

Great News!!!  Continued prayers!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@K9buddy wrote:

I had no problem reading it and she did use paragraphs.  

@K9buddy  If you had no trouble, well bully for you, but many people have vision problems and do have trouble reading text all run together.  And no she did not use the proper format for paragraphs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment