Honored Contributor

Too cute video! Daschund on the loose at ball game!

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/02/wiener-dog-running-around-baseball-game/?adid=hero1

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Too cute video! Daschund on the loose at ball game!

That was really cute.  That little doxie looked like she was having a ball ( no pun intended ). Thanks for sharing. 😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

LOL!  I saw that on a local news channel.  He sure was having fun, wasn't he?  Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

That video is hysterical! I was laughing so hard I was almost crying because I can totally see my doxie doing this, lol!!!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Just watched the video with a big 'ole goofy grin on my face.  What a crazy dog!  He/she led everyone on a merry chase.

Thanks for sharing...

Denise
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this! Pure delight! We had an Australian Shepherd that was a ball herder and whenever and wherever he saw a ball on the ground he was on it. One time at the beach there was a soccer team there having a workout and darned if our little guy saw that soccer ball and he was off and running. The whole tean was trying to outdo him and his moves with the ball but they couldn't match his action. Not even close. He got a standing ovation from the whole darn team. They asked me if he had an agent....they wanted to sign him up! LOL