Super Contributor

Image may contain: dog and text

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Honored Contributor

Oh so true! LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

And you will never have to pee alone again!

Esteemed Contributor

My 61/2 year old beagle has a new routine. We take her out for what used to be her last walk of the day. Now, a few hours after that, she wakes up and starts barking at my husband and me. She waits until we're in bed, ready for sleep. So, now we have to take her out while we're in our nightclothes. What she really wants is to sleep in our bed, which my husband refuses to allow. At some point, I think she'll get her way.

Trusted Contributor

@Vivian.   Having a beagle for many years in our family my money is on your little girl.   Your husband does not stand a chance.  Sooner or later those big brown eyes are going to get to him.  My husband lost that same bet years ago.  Both have passed and my house seems empty at times but I have great memories of them both.  

My household pests are now 2 feral cats I caught 2 years ago.  Love them both and they make sure I am never bored.  My good news is they do not require walks in the middle of the night.  My bad news is my bed is right in the middle of their late romp and they are not concerned with interrupting my beauty sleep.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I totally relate, Khloe goes out twice during the night. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, but aren't we lucky that they are there?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the laugh.  That picture and caption are just too cute....and oh, so true.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  Two words.   Dog door

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is my life...

[ Edited ]

@MercysMom  Oh, gosh, that is just too adorable and so true.  I just took my little one out (my scaredy cat-dog) and before he could do his business, he thought he heard something in the hydrangea bushes and ran back to the door so fast, I couldn't keep up. No amount of coaxing will get him out until he forgets his fright. I even tried bringing his "big brother" out with him. Nope.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein