Esteemed Contributor

This Is Our Little Frisco

[ Edited ]

He was picked up as a stray in CA when he was six or seven months old and brought up to our state for adoption. He was advertised as a cairn/norfolk. He's absolutely adorable. We should have named him ToTo, do you think? Anyway, we've not figured out where he got those ears, but he's so precious. I've seen other dogs on TV that look like him, so we're wondering if he's got a little somthin'-somthin' else in his genes. We adopted him straight away and he will be six in July.

FRISCO.jpg

This second picture is him shortly after we got him and his hair was pretty much all off. I let it grow because it's so cute around his ears.

Frisco.png

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: This Is Our Little Frisco

Frisco,

Image result for so cute images words

Honored Contributor

Definitely Cairn and so cute. I'm I sucker for Terriers. Not sure what else there is.

Esteemed Contributor

Well Frisco is adorable. Too cute. 

Honored Contributor

He adorable and I like his name Frisco!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I admit I can't always tell one small dog breed from another, but I sure can tell cute when I see it!  I'd love to give him a big hug!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

If you're really curious about his breed,  you can buy a kit from Amazon for about $60-70. to swab his mouth and send off to have his DNA tested.   They tell you what breeds are represented in his DNA.   Some of the little mixes make the cutest pets.   Personality plus too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@pattypeep, oh my , what a sweet mush ball you have!!!LOVE LOVE  ,that little darling . .. sent him  a belly rub from my baby boy shihtzu Riley. .Enjoy ,isnt love grand!!?Maryanne

Respected Contributor

Adorable!  Rescues are the best!  I just adopted a terrier mix--Kevin--in December.  My last 3 dogs have been rescues.

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi~

"sweet mush ball!" I love that!Woman Very Happy

@pattypeep~he sure is a sweety pie! I'm glad you have each otherSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"