Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Hi everyone. Sammycat the pictures of Trinity sure made my day. How wonderful that she is finally coming round and fitting in to her new home. These pictures made my heart smile.

Hope everyone is doing well.

beastie thanks for the prayers.I'm doing better but still dealing with sciatica.

Tissyanne hope you get your tooth taken care of soon.

Shop so glad Joey is doing better,how about your Mom?

slh sending prayers for your fur babies.

Hope everyone is Schmooville is doing ok

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey  You might want to send the pic of those kitty feets to Wendy Williams. Reminds me of her trademark "how ya doin'?" gesture she uses at the beginning of every show.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends.  Sammy, Kitty Sitters furbaby is so pretty and looks like she is adjusting well.  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  The J's are doing ok, Joey is holding his own and Jake is his usual self so all is good.  Mom is about 8 weeks out of chemo and she will have her next blood check on the 17th to see how things are progressing.  Her strength has yet to come back and I can tell she is not feeling well, even through a tough front that I see right through.

Blessing to all and have the best week possible.

((hugs))

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:    A hearty hello to all Schmoosters!   Shop, please tell your Mom we're pulling for her.  We know she's strong but it helps to know that prayers are being lifted up every single day for her.

We had an action-packed evening here last night watching the Super Bowl, as DH's New England Patriots came from behind in the biggest ditch ever to win in OT!  We were all crazed, screaming, jumping, cheering, stress-eating too many chips -- the usual! 

We discovered that Frankie has a thing for Tom Brady -- when they did a close-up, she was up against that TV. 

I think a Patriots fan of some years ago who used to sleep on the red, white and blue Patriots blankies waved a magic paw from Heaven on this one:

Schmoo Patriots 3.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hello Schmoo family, 

The pictures of Trinity warmed my heart. I was so happy to see her enjoying her life. Smiley Happy 

I am suppose to get my tooth crowned this Wednesday, and I will be glad to put it behind me. We are in the 80 degree range on this Feb. sunny day. Very low humidity, about 5%. 

@Shoptilyoudrop, I am continuing to hold your Mom up in my prayers. I am so hopeful that she will be feeling better very soon. I am glad your Joey is feeling better. Smiley Happy

@slh, praying for you, your Mom, and the whole family. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Schmoo Patriots 3.jpg

Monday Evening Greetings

Sammycat...

I'm elated for you,DH and your girls! Giselle

had better watch out that Frankie doesn't steal Tom away...especially since your kitteh has claws!Cat Mad

I was bouncing back and forth between

watching the Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark

Channel and the Puppy Bowl (with Kitten

Halftime Show!) on Animal Planet.Heart

Sending more special healing prayers to

Shop's mom, to dear beauty and to all

of the other members of The Clan who

are also in need.HeartWoman Happy

Wishing everyone a peaceful and blessed night.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Wednesday report:  Happy middle-of-the-week to the Schmoo Clan!

Frankie and Fay Wray are struggling a little.  Frankie's developed some soft stools but seems to be feeling otherwise OK, so we're hoping it's a temporary thing. We have these bouts from time to time, despite her strict diet and routine.

But Fay Wray's congestion and sneezing are back and getting worse.  She's also periodically breathing faster, so we're taking her in to see the top doc tomorrow evening.  One good thing this time is that although she's all snotty, she's not low or lethargic.  We know there's no cure for this, but we're hoping he has another strategy up his sleeves.

Our girl is counting on it:

Fay Wray scritch pad.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. Sammycat sending prayers for both Frankie and Fay Wray. Please let us know how the vet visit goes. These girls are so very lucky to have you and your DH caring for them. I love the story about Tom Brady and the crush,adorable. 

Shop I am sending extra prayers for your MOm. She is one strong woman and has enduerd os much.I hope she feels better soona nd gets her strength back. Please tell her she has many people here on her side praying and we know she can do it.

Hope all of the Schmoo Clan is doing well. It was 87 here today,unheard of even for Fl in Feb. Strange weather.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone - 

Sending hugs and quck healing to all the furbabies and hoomins that need it.

I live in the northeast and we are getiting pelted by snow today. Not pretty drifting snowflakes but mean angry pelting sideways snowflakes. One hit my eyeball and I opend my umbrella. 90% of the time, a hood will do much better but I needed a shield.

Me on my way to work via the subway in the Manhattn 

Unknown.jpeg

Me arriving at work today - usually Manhattan is always clean of snow. Not this morning, Streets were thick with packed snow which will become icy. Leaving the office soon. Stay safe everyone.

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fay Wray scritch pad.jpg

Sammycat..

Praying that all goes well with Fay Wray's

vet visit tonight and also hoping that your

area of PA isn't affected by the lovely

snowstorm that the rest of the Northeast

is dealing with today.

Hoping that Frankie is feline better today