Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Schmoo reflections.jpg

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS, and the mighty Clan, a very pleasant and peaceful day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each one of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!Cat Very Happy

Sending more special prayers to beauty and her DH,brb,Tissyanne, Shops and her mom, and all of the other dear members of the Schmoo family who are in need.

Sending more special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need.

(((((((((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart))))))))))

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Sammy and all who post here. Libby left for school a little while ago. And she is quite the young lady she turned 15 this year [october]. She is in good health [thank goodness] and now has a "boyfriend" and a job baby sitting for a neighbor next door to us. She baby sits  after school. And the little girl is two years old. I can not keep up with her she is growing up so fast. And now can enjoy all the activities that other teens can enjoy. She will be a booster this year for our schools football team this year and will be next year. And said she wants to be a doctor and go to med school. Wow! When I look back on those years when Libby sat at the sidelines not being able to do much in her childhood she has come a long way In these few short years. And we feel very blessed.  I have not been on this thread for a long time... I looked at all the pictures but, when I came to the picture of Schmoo looking at his refection oh my what a picture. Have a nice day!

Trusted Contributor

Happy Monday Dear Friends.  Well we are finished with Mom's oncologist appointment and after going over all her symptoms, it has been decided she will go off the chemo for a week and re-evaluate next Monday.  Her counts looked awful today.  I hope she can recover some over this week and if she starts again next week it will be at a very reduced dosage.  Her oncologist was really disappointed that this is not favorable for her since so many other patients are having good luck Smiley Sad.  

I still have no voice, I went back to the dr and now it seems the infection has moved to my larynx, this is DRIVING ME NUTS!

Things will turn around I have faith.  Have the best week possible dear friends and thats as always for all your prayers.

(Hug)

Honored Contributor

Good evening to everyone, 

I hope that today has been a good day for each one of you. Shop, I will continue to pray for you and your Mom. I can only imagine how difficult this situation must be for both of you. My eyes are still giving me some trouble, but I am doing everything that my dermatologist and eye doctor are telling me. Today has been a little better. Thank all of you for your prayers and concern. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Special Healing Hugs and prayers ((((((((Shop & her mom, Tissyanne, Beauty and her DH))))))❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:  Well if I had the power to put the whole Clan of Schmoo on a plane and fly it to Texas for us to wrap our arms around ShopTillYouDrop, BrbfromTX and Tissyanne, I'd do it.  Ladies, as you battle health demons afflicting yourselves or family, know that the prayer warriors here are with you. 

When the chips are down, that's when the Schmoosters close ranks....as in the photo below.  Taken as our beloved collie Fergus's health began to fail (he died 6 years ago this week), it shows that comfort can reveal itself in unusual ways.

Although Fergus and our tortie Sophie were more bonded, when Fergus's twilight was upon him, it was Schmoo who forged solidarity with our gentle giant.  Ordinarily he gave Fergus a safe, wide berth (wouldn't you in the face of such a big creature?), but as Fergus fell ill, Schmoo got close and stayed close. When I see this photo, the tears spring to my eyes and I hear a stanza from this song:

The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows when
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

Schmoo Fergus brother.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sammycat, tears. Good tears for such sweet love between the most innocent.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sammycat thank you for your kind words and I love the picture of fur ever friends Fergus and Schmoo. Precious!

(((((((((((friends of Schmoo))))))))))

love, hugs, and prayers-brb

Trusted Contributor

Hello Schmoo Family!

Prayer going out for  Shop and mom, Brb,Tissanne, beauty and dh, and Sammycat and all the others in need on this board.

Tibbs is still not 100% but he is off the horrible antibiotic they put him on. He got to where he would hide from me! That broke my heart! It was not helping him either. He went back to the vet yesterday and they changed his antibiotic again.

He was a little dehydrated from his appetite getting worse by the day. So he spent the day there, got fluids and felt better by the time I picked him up. His appetite

has improved slightly. He is drinking water. So continue to remember my little guy. His problem is a snuffy nose.

Trusted Contributor

Sammy, I Love Monday's picture, it brings tears to my eyes.  Our Kitty Warrior was always ready to honor those in need.  I am reaching out to feel his strength during these difficult days.

((Hugs Dear Friends))