Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Good evening everyone, 

I hope you all are okay, and ready for the weekend. We are enjoying sunny weather in the low 70's. We have had a mild fall so far. Sammycat, I love seeing that sweet paw on your hand. newtoallthis, it is good to see you posting, beauty, I hope you are feeling okay, and that your friend's knee replacement went well. brbfromTX, I hope you are feeling okay,and am praying for you. Shop, thank you for sharing your boys across the miles. They are very cute, and very handsome. beastie, sending hugs to you and I always love your positive posts. Sammycat, please tell Kitty Sitter that she is in my prayers. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

At 3:30 central time Friday listen closely for the sound of my bell a ring ring ringing!!! 14long months of my 3 phase battle with stage 4 lobular breast cancer that has metastasized to the bone will come to an end!  Thank you all for your support and prayers.  

Trusted Contributor

God Bless you brb!
Esteemed Contributor

Thursday report:  Where to begin?  So many great posts tonight.  First, I have to say that the sight of the Double J's "striking a pose" and looking beyond adorable handsome had me swooning -- ShopTillYouDrop, how do you ever leave the house with those two cuties living under your roof?  I couldn't tear myself away from them.

Next, Baker, welcome!  And we hope you give us a full report on your son's cat's journey.  I've traveled with cats and dogs only for the purpose of a move, and those were only car trips. 

BrbfromTX, a big WOO HOO from up north celebrating one heck of a milestone -- YOU GO GIRL!  You've got that Schmoo fighting spirit in spades! 

Newtoallthis, where have you been -- I've been craving a report on Trey Cat and Mr. Tibbs.  And Tissyanne, thanks for keeping us all emotionally centered with your posts of steadfast compassion for us all, especially most recently the Kitty Sitter.  Beastielove, we'd be in a ditch without your wisdom and pick-me-ups.

And we hope to hear from dear friends Beauty Junkie, Streetangel, AnikaBrodie, SLH, Grandkidrsgreat, CamilleP (how's that knee doing?) and so many others.  Drop by and drop us a line when you can.  We miss you and always send positive wishes your way.

My minor celebration is that I get to come off of blood thinners this weekend -- another milepost on the healing trail.  Like the flop, drop and rollin' feline pictured below, I'll take my victories great and small, wherever I can find them:

Schmoo jubilant.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone and welcome baker. All nic eladies here and all pet lovers.

Sammycat hope you are oding well. My friend Robbie went home today,one day earlier then then expected. She is doing well,of ocurse pain but she even posted on Facebook tonight.I so appreciate youe well wishes and TIssyanne yours too. I cna tell already she is happy ot have that bad knee gone.

Hope Kitty Sitter is doing ok.

brb you are in my prayers and I greatly admire you.You're a tough one and so glad you will be done with treatment.

Shop your boys are just adorable,how precious.

My Mom is doing pretty bad and I have to say I am praying she will go to Heaven soon. I hate her being like this.My sister and I spend alot of time crying,this had been a really tough year and I won't be sad to see it end.

My Aunts feral Green Eyes never came home sadly.I imagine she is not going to at this point.

Sammycat the picture of MrSchmoo's paw on your hand is so sweet,I got choked up.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

Hi, Sammycat, thank you for asking, the knee is almost back to normal, thankfully.  I am really glad to hear you can come off blood thinners, that has to be an immense relief!  BRB, congrats on finishing your chemo, I will be listening for your bell ringing out here in Oregon!  And welcome to the Pet Lovers forum, Baker, glad you've found us here.  Best wishes to everyone, my prayers go out every day for all the ailing furkids and their folks as well.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

BRBfromTX-from one TX girl to another Praise Glory it will be over soon!  I will listen for that ringing bell and shout out with you! I know when my Mom was down to those last few minutes before the bell starting ringing we cried tears of joy as that needle was removed from her port for what we pray will be the last time.  So Happy for you and your Blessings. Hugs 

Honored Contributor

Oh, that photo of Mr. Schmoo is so precious. We have had just one roller. They are very special. Sammycat, I hope you are doing well, and are looking forward to the weekend.
Honored Contributor

brbfromTX, I have thought about you all day, and am praying that you will be able to put this all in the past, and will be healed. God Bless You.
Respected Contributor

sammycat- I am glad you are doing so well.

doxie