Trusted Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

I am so sorry to read about Princess and when you said Princess reached out with her paw I just lost it and tears are steaming down my face.I was so hoping she would have more time.Sending prayers for your broken hearted friend.

Glad Chubby's visit went well and hope they cana help his denatl issues.

brb I keep you in my prayers everyday and will continue to do so till you are in remission and you will be. Wishing you the best with radiation,rest as much as possible.Thanks so much for the prayers for my Mom,much appreciated and Tissyanne thank you too. Mom had a better day so we are gratefful for thise days.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Saturday report:  A million thanks for those who posted and said prayers for my friend's cat, Princess.  I've read some of them to her and she burst into tears at hearing your compassionate words. 

Good thoughts only tonight for Beauty Junkie's Mom, for BrbfromTX as she continues treatment and so many here.  I thought we could all use a little levity under the circumstances.

Below is a photo of Chubby, happy to be done with his vet check-up and showing his appreciation through an gymnastic sleep position worthy of Mary Lou Retton ... down to the perfectly aligned back legs with flexed toes for artistic effect.  The judges give him a "10:"

Schmoo Chub gymnast.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Sammycat for the good thoughts for my Mom.Today was a better day for her so we are very grateful.I hope your friend is doing ok,we all know that empty ache in her heart and its something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I'm sure MrSchmoo is already hanging out with Princess,cause he is the KIng and now has a Princess.

This picture of Chubby is the best,I literally LOL. I love it. How I wish I was as flexible.lol

brb thinking of you.

Shop hope your Mom is doing ok.

TIssyanne hope you are feeling ok and your Sugarbear too.

Shout out to all of the Schmoo Clan.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Chubby is a clown. He has the cutest positions I have ever seen. I laughed and laughed at this latest pose. Soooo sweet.
Honored Contributor

Princess now resides in that special place where happy and healthy abounds all around. I am sorry for your friend Sammycat. We all share her grief.
Honored Contributor

Schmoo angel paws.jpg

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing Sammycat,DH,KS and The Clan, a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day. :-)

Sending more very special prayers to those much loved Heartmembers of The Clan who are in still in need.

Sending more very special prayers to all of the precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need.

((((((((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sunday report:  Glad you enjoyed the Chubby "Olympian" pic from yesterday.  As the mom of many kitties who lived well into their senior years, I was always amazed at how much flexibility they showed up until the end of their lives.

Tomorrow I'll be one day and one week away from knee replacement, and although I still have the ability to stand, then bend straight over and touch my hands to the floor, that skill is fading fast and it hurts a heck of a lot more than it used to!

You can bet I'll have a photo of the amazing Schmoo next to my table in the hospital and at home during the long recovery -- a man cat whose kickstand leg never failed him (getting tucked in with a soft blankie never hurt, either):

Schmoo kickstand comfort.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Sammy I am so very sorry for the loss your Dear Friends Princess.  I pray that that her precious memories help her during her healing time.

BRBfrom TX- I wish you well with your radiation and pray you are feeling awesome by Thanksgiving!

BJ- Mom is doing ok.  Her new home should be finished in about 4 weeks!  We are really looking forward to it be finished.  The J's and I will miss her, but she will only be about 2 miles away Smiley Happy

Sammy, Joey and Jake are sending you the very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hugs to all Dear Friends.. Have a Blessed week/

309.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good evening to all,

I hope today was a good one, and tomorrow will be even better. Sammycat, the clock is ticking. You are almost there. 

Shop, your double J's are adorable. It really brings to life those two that you have been writing about. They look just alike. 

Everyone enjoy your night. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Very relaxing pose, and beauty there are your jelly bean toes. So sweet. 

original-3.jpeg