Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT. 5 - OCT. 11

It's a new week and a new thread . It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but we're nice nuts!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER OCT. 5 - OCT. 11

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC Cyber Sisters a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!

-------------------------------------------

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning! Hoping the storm is leaving your area[s]. When I woke up this morning I could not find our trash I put out the night before...I walked with Libby to look for them and found them on there sides in someone driveway a long way away ...we picked them up found the lids they went with and started back to  our house. We must have looked really funny [strange] walking our garbage back to our house. Oh well, at least we got them back right?Woman Surprised [ Forgot to mention the garbage was not picked up yet so we carried them with the garbage in it...yuck!]Woman Embarassed

Contributor

Wishing all a fresh start to a new week to moving forward! 

Hope those of you that had trouble with storms and flooding get relief soon! 

Watching the footage on TV what the weekend brought south of us here in PA is just heartbreaking!  We got rain here in PA, but nothing that we could not handle.

Panda sorry to hear about your accident.  I am glad it wasn't worse than it was!

brb, keeping you close in thought and prayer during your radiation treatments.

Hug your furry friends, famiy and friends.  You will feel better as you go through your storms in life. 

Hugs and prayers to all of you!  That is the best I can offer.

Super Contributor

“Just checking in...I know this is a thread about PETS, but if we're not healthy, neither are our pets & family."

• To our friends in the South—we're thinking of you! 
  • Plus Ms. BRB—wishing you a 'peaceful heart' as you continue treatment & healing! 
  • Also for Ms. Panda—prayers that you do not suffer from whiplash (as I do). Sending a gentle hug your way.
  • And to other PCC’ers who need your spirits lifted from the five days of rain—it's finally over!   
Respected Contributor

Dearest PCC friends, Please pray for my DH this week.  His 75 year old father passed away this morning, suddenly, in his sleep!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

pandalady_1 wrote:

Dearest PCC friends, Please pray for my DH this week.  His 75 year old father passed away this morning, suddenly, in his sleep!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

Dearest Panda..

Sending my deepest,heartfelt condolences, tons of very special prayers and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to your DH.

(((((((((((PANDA'S DH)))))))))))

--------------------------------------------

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a tail waggin' Tuesday here in my neck of the woods!  Beastie-Thanks for starting us off each week. Hugs to you, Samantha, Tabitha, Olivia, Henry and Jack.

My heart goes out to Panda, Apple, and Doxie Hugs and prayers for all the recent difficulties you've experienced.  You have been in my prayers as you all have been.  

Panda, hugs to DH, too, deepest condolences and prayers on your loss.  I'm so sorry.

Sheltie Mom hello and hugs to you and Lily and Oscar. 

Luv-Thanks for the good wishes-hugs to you, Gabby, Mo, Bo & Gracey  

Hello and hugs to Skylar, Angie & Daisy 

CRG-Thank you so much for your prayers & good hugs  they are the best!  Hugs & cuddles to Frost, Skylar, Morgan, Emma

My pet news is about DD & DSIL's kitty girls:  Twiggy and Mo are getting along great!  Mo likes to sit on DD shoulder-I guess she likes to pretend to be a parrot! LOL

Our pets have been enjoying some cooler temps here.  Dixie, especially,  has been so happy today because we have been home all day!  My husband has spent quite a bit of time in the yard and the pups have loved it.

Again sending love, hugs and prayers everyone's way

((((((((((HeartPPC friendsHeart)))))))))

Super Contributor

Image result for animated sympathy cards

Dear Ms. Cheryl,

Our hearts are with your family.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG! my encounter [close encounter] with a coyote. I was putting out the garbage in my front yard and putting back my Halloween decorations I turn around and there standing about 5 yards away was a coyote. He was just standing there I went back in my garage to get a noise maker to make it go away. I started shaking the noise maker [from last years new years eve] and it scared the coyote away. I was terrified and realized I could not leave my garage door open anymore for my feral cats. So we now use a old dog house where we put  water and food for them. I worry about our outdoor animals now with coyotes around and I did call animal control at least it is on record. Being a city slicker from NYC orginally [now living in central NJ. ] I googled "coyote" and learned they are more afraid of us then we are of them. That day I think it was a tie because, I thought I would have a heart attack when I saw it so close to me. Have a good rest of the week all!Woman Happy