Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER NOV. 30 - DEC. 6

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair, and join us. We're a little nuts...but we're nice nuts!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER NOV. 30 - DEC. 6

Monday Morning Greetings

This is the last PCC thread for November and the first for December...this year sure flew by!

Wishing all of my dear PCC sisters a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness, good health and lots of pawsome stuff! Cat Happy

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

>^..^<    34 here this morning.......sure glad I don't have to go "out" like my canine comrades (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is in the 40's this morning we were all bundled up the awesome pawsome pups too. We all took a longer walk this morning as we shivered waiting for our dogs to be quick and do there business. Our little Yorkie rescue was cute this morning as he was inside Steve jacket. He does not care for the winter but , his brothers love it.. as they were smelling every crispy leaf on the ground. We finally or they finally finished and we looked forward to the walk back to the house. Have a  great start to the week everyone.Woman Wink

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Monday Everyone.  I'm on vacation this week (although I was just checking my work email).  Thought I'd drop in and say hello.  Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  It was very quiet for me as I had to work on Friday.  I will probably fix turkey sometime this week when I have the time to do it.

We had a winter storm last week that gave us about six inches of snow but it drifted in spots and I still have a couple of drifts in the yard.  We've even had our first sub-zero lows.  

There's a patch of sun on the bed and it's full of dogs and a cat.  

I'd better get back to my projects.  I have certain things I'm supposed to get done each day (self-imposed).

Take care!

Valued Contributor

Well, Happy Monday to all!  I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was truly blessed.  Mine was!  We had safe travels to and from Missouri and I got to get lots of love & hugs from my family.  Dixie, Blondie, and Sami enjoyed being farm pets for a week!  Instead of chasing squirrels, Blondie enjoyed barking at cows!  The pups were overjoyed with traveling, Sami, not so much!  Dixie and Blondie had fun with my parents' dog Max.  Sami enjoyed sunning in the window and looking out at the birds!  My parents' cat, Muffie, was quite upset with all the visitors, but tolerated us all the best she could.  She did alot of sulking and hiding.  Mom said after we left she would go from room to  room looking in and making sure we had left! 

Health update:  once a month shot (hormone treatment) along with daily medication; then,  every three months doctors' visits and any needed imaging.  I do have to have surgery Dec. 3 on arm (squamous cell cancer) and on arch of foot (pre-melanoma cancer) then hopefully I can focus on truly recovering!

Love, hugs, and prayers for a great week PCC friends, Friends of Schmoo, and ALL Pancake Friends! -brbCat HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday everyone. It is rainy and chilliy here.

brb- That sounds like wonderful news about your health update.

Lost- When I here snow I think of you!

doxie

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday, dear friends and furbabies!

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I agree, Beastie, it is hard to believe that there is only one month left in 2015.  My prayers to all of my friends this wonderful week ahead.

Hugs, prayers and love to all!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Contributor

@Doxie wrote:

Happy Monday everyone. It is rainy and chilliy here.

brb- That sounds like wonderful news about your health update.

Lost- When I here snow I think of you!

doxie

Hi Doxie!  Imagine that--when you hear about snow you think about me.  Cat Very Happy  Hope everyone is having a great day.  I've been dealing with a ornery laptop that doesn't want to play nice.  I don't want to spend the rest of the day with it either and since my old desktop still works okay--it's just a little slow I'm leaving the bratty laptop for later.  Maybe tonight when I'm watching TV.  Fuzzy, Annie and Bum are all sacked out.  Life is so rough for them.  I'd better get back to my project(s).

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone.  We had a nice Thanksgiving at my brother's home,lots of people and food.

Doxie,I can't believe we're almost done with 2015 either. Whizzzzing passed.

Barbfrm Tx,hope you're doing well after your surgery today.  All blue skies for you now I pray.

Beastie thanks for starting this off as you do so well. Kitties all well?

Waving to Panda,Sheltie Ncchange, Luvsspaniels,and all the other kind people here.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth