Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER NOV.23 - NOV. 30

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair, and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER NOV.23 - NOV. 30

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear Cyber Sisters a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each of you much happiness,good health, and lots of pawsome stuff!

(((((((((((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))))))))))

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

>^..^<    National Dog Show.......Thursday after the parade......on NBC !!!! signed, Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate       and Panda  hoping you all have a great holiday !

8_5_18.gif

Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday dear PCC friends and furbabies,

I wanted to stop by and say "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone here!  I am thankful for each one of you here!  God bless you all!  Sharke, thank you for your post! 

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I know that I'm a few days early but I wanted to wish all of my dear PCC Cyber Sisters...(whose friendship I'm so grateful for!)...a very happy,peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving!

If any of you will be traveling I hope that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

((((((((HeartTHANKSGIVING HUGSHeart))))))))

My kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...are wishing all of your furbabies a Happy Thanksgiving too!Cat Happy

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello..... Just a little comic relief... our" clothing optional couple" our neighbors who are married couple who like to well dress sexy and almost naked [there in there 80's I know gross] were at the cookie exchange yesterday it was in the 40s here in central NJ cold enough for  a winter coat and gloves and a hat. The husband came in with pants short sleeve shirt and no jacket just a hat  the women wore a mini skirt with no tights and high heel shoes and she wore a cold shoulder top  and what looked like a  stole around her neck no other warm weather clothing. There nice enough but, oh bother. They are not demented they just lived in a nudest colony in the Cayman islands for 10 years ... we always get a chuckle out of them and there outfits. Oh yes, the cookie exchange was at our local church group and yes they belong to our church. The look on our dear priests  face was priceless. Woman LOL Happy Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

OMG !   attention seekers

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.  We're going for a walk in the woods and then to my brother's home for dinner.  Alot of people.  Greed turned Thanksgiving into just a meal before the big shopping.  It disgusts me,really.  I'll never participate in that.  If you do,that's fine,but not for me.

I'm thankful for all of you and the bond you share with your furkids!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

image.jpeg

thankful for my PCC friends may everyone and their families and furbabies be blessed!  Big hugs from brb, Blondie, Dixie, and Sami