Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER MAY 2 - MAY 8

It's a new week, a new month, and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but we're nice nuts!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER MAY 2 - MAY 8

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing the wonderful PCC family a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week that brings each one of you much happiness and good health! Cat Very Happy

((((((((((HeartHUGSHeart)))))))))

----------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Good Monday morning Beastie and PCC friends!  Beastie thanks for starting us off!  It's a rainy day here in SE Texas-no storms for us yet, but definately soggy!  Here are Blondie & Dixie (Sami was being anti-social) to wish everyone a Happy first week of May!!!!  

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all and the four legged angels. We had a health scare with our Libby over the weekend. We were all going to a wedding out of state  And we get there and its very beautiful everything going well. Until the dinner Libby wanted chicken for her dinner while Steve and Tanya and yours truly had fish. We did not realize that there was a peanut base in the chicken sauce and Lib is allergic to peanuts and went into shock. We could not wake her.. we called 911 and they came right away her medicine was not working and before we knew it we were all at the hospital the doctors working on her.   Finally, I heard her call for me and she woke up not remembering what happened. Libby did remember the taste of peanut and before she can stop herself the food went down. After only a bit caused all this. Libby is alright and we are back home today. We left on Sunday. Libby is back in school .... very scary situation. Have a nice day everyone.

Valued Contributor

Heart(((((((Apple& Libby))))) I'm glad all is well now with Libby!  Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@brbfromTX wrote:

Heart(((((((Apple& Libby))))) I'm glad all is well now with Libby!  Cat Happy

Thank you dear.. I hope that everything is well with you and your family.

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

Good morning to all and the four legged angels. We had a health scare with our Libby over the weekend. We were all going to a wedding out of state  And we get there and its very beautiful everything going well. Until the dinner Libby wanted chicken for her dinner while Steve and Tanya and yours truly had fish. We did not realize that there was a peanut base in the chicken sauce and Lib is allergic to peanuts and went into shock. We could not wake her.. we called 911 and they came right away her medicine was not working and before we knew it we were all at the hospital the doctors working on her.   Finally, I heard her call for me and she woke up not remembering what happened. Libby did remember the taste of peanut and before she can stop herself the food went down. After only a bit caused all this. Libby is alright and we are back home today. We left on Sunday. Libby is back in school .... very scary situation. Have a nice day everyone.

God bless you, Apple and hugs to Miss Libby!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday to my PCC friends and furbabies!  Beastie, I look forward to you starting our week off and appreciate you so much!  Apple, God bless your family and praise the Lord that Miss LIbby is doing much better!  Food allergies are so scary! Take care, dear!  Brb, Skylark, QsZoo and any other educators here, Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!  Doxie, hope all is well with you!  Waving to all who post here!

Give all of those wonderful furbabies hugs from me!

Hugs, prayers and love!Cat Very Happy

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone.  Hope your week is good so far. Its been a lovely day here.

@apple 1964 you must have been so afraid for Libby. Such freaky scary things allergies.  Thank the angels shes ok.

@Brbfrom TX, your furkids are so sweet. Thanks for posting their photo.

Thanks as always Beastie for starting us off so sweetly every single week.

Panda hope you're feeling strong,vacation soon!!!

I dumped coffee all over our remotes so DH and I are having a reading evening  There is a TV in our room but don't feel like going up there. Hope they dry out and can be used.

Thinking of Doxie and sending her a squeeze.

Waving to all the kind people here.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

apple- I hope all is well now. That is scary. My heart jumped reading it. Healing prayers are being sent.

brb- love the pictiures

skylark- thanks for the squeeze.

I hope all is well with everyone

doxie