This is Sami. She says, "Another picture?"

Valued Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JULY 20 - JULY 26

IMG_0368.JPG

Our Brownie Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

IMG_0370.JPGIMG_0369.JPG

Blondie and Dixie taking a break from the heat!

Valued Contributor

brbfromTX, love the pictures of your furkids! I wish there was a way to upload pics directly from my iPad. Guess I am going to have to put some on the Desktop so I can post some.

Hi crg, I just knew I was leaving someone out! Didn't mean to. Glad you are becoming a regular!
Valued Contributor

Good evening!  Thanks Sheltie Mom those pictures were a dickens for me.   Anyway when I am on my IPhone I can't quote or do anything but type a message.  I had to use our computer-my son had to help-quite the deal. I just wanted to introduce everyone to our family.  

Corner Road Gang- Prayers to you on the loss of your dear Cody.  Thanks to beastielove for starting the thread and to everyone for including me.

Honored Contributor

@Corner Road Gang wrote:

@beastielove wrote:

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

"BECAUSE NICE MATTERS  : ) "

ITA!!!!  :-)

-------------------------------

Respected Contributor

After losing our little man Indy 2 months ago (cardiac arrest) we are looking to adopt from a rescue: Chester, 4 yrs old, field spaniel (spaniels rule!), blck silky fur, calm, friendly, good w/kids, dog social, good leash walker, sweetness in 42 lbs of fur.

I believe in rescue since 2 animals are saved-1 to a home and another to be able to go into rescue. Chester would be our 3rd spaniel rescue.

Valued Contributor

Hi maestra, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your new rescue Chester helps ease the pain in your heart and adds some smiles to your home! I lost a few thousand posts and a even more during this last change, but we keep moving on. ( Learned this from my furkids!) please let us know how your new baby is doing.
Valued Contributor

Good morning! All is well-quiet and lazy right now, but things are going to get exciting a little later. We are taking up the carpet and putting down vinyl in our living room! I hope everyone has a good day!
Honored Contributor

brbfromTX wrote:
Good Morning! We currently have 3 fur babies (2 dogs & 1 cat) Just recently we lost our 16 year old boxer/lab mix Brownie. She lived a full & happy life and passed peaceably in her sleep. Let me introduce our other blessings: Sami Rae, our gray tabby. She was a Christmas gift to our daughter in 1997! Sami is a farm kitten from MO. Next, we have Dixie Joy a 12 year old Austrailian Shep/border collie mix. She was just a few weeks old, wet, and afraid when my husband & daughter nearly ran over her one rainy night and they rescued her. Dixie makes sure everyone is where they are supposed to be-very loving (my niece calls her Lixie because of her kisses) She's a true shepherd. Finally, we have our Miss Blondie Sue. Blondie is a terrier mix that we adopted from the SPCA. She is 5 years old and a delight. My son calls her our little drop of sunshine and she is!!! We adopted Blondie the fall my daughter went off to college. Blondie's favorite past time is chasing her squirrel friends-she's never caught one-I think they enjoy teasing her! I hope everyone enjoys their day today. I need to clean something around here after another cup of coffee my first one got cold while I was typing!!!

BRB... Welcome to the PCC! We love it when others "discover" this pawsome thread and join our wonderful,animal lovng family!!! The more the merrier!!

My deepest condolences on the recent loss of your beloved Brownie.Like eveyone else who posts here who has had a beloved furbaby go to The Bridge, I too can relate to the heartache that you're dealing with right now. I could tell from looking at her photo that she possessed a gentle and loving heart.

---------------------------------------------