Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER JAN.16 - JAN. 22

≈^••^≈    Just got home from my second grooming session...........and I'm feeling a little naked.........   Old Furless gave me turkey for supper, and now we are going to snuggle up by the heater.    (It's cold and rainy in PHX.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

≈^••^≈    Just got home from my second grooming session...........and I'm feeling a little naked.........   Old Furless gave me turkey for supper, and now we are going to snuggle up by the heater.    (It's cold and rainy in PHX.)

Aww,what a cozy picture.  It's cold and rainy in Chicago,too.  Yes rainy! not snowy...weird for Jan. in Chicago,huh? I'm snuggling with my doggies. DH went to a meeting so it's just us girls.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Aww,what a cozy picture.  It's cold and rainy in Chicago,too.  Yes rainy! not snowy...weird for Jan. in Chicago,huh? I'm snuggling with my doggies. DH went to a meeting so it's just us girls.

@MoJoV   I'm originally from Chicago!    I remember a terrible ice storm in January.....1965, I believe.    I left after the Blizzard of '67.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

Hi Kitty...

We think that Old Furless should also give

you an entire roasted chicken after the

ordeal that you went through! Cat LOL

Sending you lots of extra warm hugs!

(((((HeartCUZ KITTYHeart)))))

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I was very ill this winter with a lung infection. Thank Goodness I am feeling better. And all my doctors are happy with all my test results. Hoping all is well in the PCC. Give all the animals a head and belly rub for me. God Bless... AnnaWoman Happy

So sorry to learn that you had been so ill. Sending

you tons of very special healing prayers and comfort hugs too.

(((((HeartAPPLE/ANNAHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Thank you Beastie... I feel much better. Hoping you and the kitties are well. God speed to all here.Woman Happy