Valued Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUGUST 3 - AUGUST 9

My heart aches for you (((CRG)))) hugs and prayers.
Valued Contributor

Several pet friends are going through so much and have gone through so much- blessings to all-we just need to cherish every moment with our fur and feathered babies- love to all!
Valued Contributor

{{{{CRG}}} I am so sorry for your loss. You were such a good mom to Casey and he knew nothing but love and care in all your years together. Losing two so close together is incredibly hard. Please know that everyone here can understand how much your heart hurts right now and cares. Godspeed Casey.

Respected Contributor

CRG

I am so sorry for your loss of Casey. We never have them long enough. What a blessing he was to you. I am sorry for your loss of Codey as well. I lost one in between those. It is amazxing how they take a part of us with them and leave a part of themselves with us. What a blessing we have in our fond memories of our pets.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Luv my spaniels. I agree with your post.

doxie

Valued Contributor

HeartWhat a lazy day!  All furbabies are happy to be curled up napping in the AC!!!

May God bless all of the PCC friends with many blessings!!! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday Honkers. I hope everyone has a great start to the new week.

doxie

Valued Contributor

Panda continued prayers for you and your 1st graders.  Y'all will have to remind me of our other PCC educators are you one CRGHaving a hard time with memory this evening.    Best wishes for an awesome week to everyone!!!  I had better hit the hay!  Good night!!