Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG. 22 - AUG.28

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but nice nuts!Cat LOL

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG. 22 - AUG.28

Monday Morning Greetings

Had the best week-end ever! Went to my beloved niece's wedding in Vermont. The festivities started on Friday night. The wedding ceremony was held Saturday afternoon outside in a field that belongs to the resort. A huge tent was set up under which the reception took place. 

The sky was bright blue with puffy white clouds,the surrounding mountains were a dark,lush green,and in the adjacent field,there were about 25 horses gently grazing. A perfect day for my precious girl.Heart

Wishing everyone a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week that is filled with much joy and good health.Cat Happy

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4258871&TPN=110

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning.  I hope everyone here is enjoying nice weather.  It's perfect here today and yesterday. Humidity way down along with temps.  AC gets a break.

@beastielove, what a beautiful description of the wedding setting.  I hope the newlyweds have a happy life together.

Angie and Daisy are well.  Barking more than usual,they drive us batty with it.  If anyone has a suggestion to end the barking....please.

Wishing you all a great week!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈     Errrrrrrr......Agh........Eeeeeee.......Yow.........Sssssss!!!!!!

Monster from sky attacking my house............Sky Monster rumbling and flashing........and dumping water on us.    I am standing guard!  ♥♥♥♥♥  Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

"Happy hump day" To all who post here and there fur children. Hope all of you are enjoying the cooler weather.Have a good rest of the week!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

Monday Morning Greetings

Had the best week-end ever! Went to my beloved niece's wedding in Vermont. The festivities started on Friday night. The wedding ceremony was held Saturday afternoon outside in a field that belongs to the resort. A huge tent was set up under which the reception took place. 

The sky was bright blue with puffy white clouds,the surrounding mountains were a dark,lush green,and in the adjacent field,there were about 25 horses gently grazing. A perfect day for my precious girl.Heart

Wishing everyone a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week that is filled with much joy and good health.Cat Happy

--------------------------------

That sounds lovely....Vermont is such a beautiful state.

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Good morning.  I hope everyone here is enjoying nice weather.  It's perfect here today and yesterday. Humidity way down along with temps.  AC gets a break.

@beastielove, what a beautiful description of the wedding setting.  I hope the newlyweds have a happy life together.

Angie and Daisy are well.  Barking more than usual,they drive us batty with it.  If anyone has a suggestion to end the barking....please.

Wishing you all a great week!

You might try putting a few coins in a glass jar and shaking it... It might scare them at first. I do this when my five dogs  get out  of hand with the barking. My dogs see the jar and stop barking right away. Also a spray with water might help. Good luck with this with Angie and Daisy. 

Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈   Flash Flash Boom Boom....and the water came down.    The Sky Monster came back at 4 this morning.   The Big Furless One was so scared, I had to sit on her lap to calm her down.     I felt I had to  order her the Marvelush clearance sweater...(gift for weathering the storm)......since she wears a bathrobe all winter......and I am SO glamorous in my winter fur coat!     ♥♥♥Kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

beastie

It sounds like it was a beautiful wedding!

doxie