Respected Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER AUG. 17 - AUG. 23

brb

What an awesome person in charge you have! I have you in my prayer angel and each day have a morning and evening prayer for your healing. Once when zI was young and had surgery my grandfather told me that as you go under from the anesthesia you feel the prayers from others that are holding you up in prayer. Sometimes you see a face and sometimes you feel a presence. He told me this so that I would know that I was not alone. The surgeons claimed that I talked with quite a few of them! Think about all of the people that love you and are praying for you. 

Another thing....I was tired and upset from dealing with an issue and one morning I decided to just call on God to take over all the way. It was a relief.

doxie

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Saturday dear PCC friends and furbabies!

brb, more prayers for you for Monday, dear.

CRG, best wishes on the new school year for you!  I can relate to your story.  I found my own 1st grade report card.  I quote from my teacher was "Cheryl has made great progress and so has her talking problem!"  Guess I channeled that chit chat into career!Cat Very Happy

New friends, welcome and please come join us again!  Waving to Beastie, brb, CRG, skylark, Luvmyspaniels, apple, Doxie, Sheltie, Q's Zoo and all others.  I know I am leaving out a few but I don't mean to!

Hugs, prayers and love,Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Good Saturday evening to All PCC friends! A special welcome Codeqn- this is a wonderful place to share!
Doxie, Panda, Beastie, CRG, Skylark, Luv, everyone- thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement. I have faith that God has got this! My anxiety has calmed considerably and I am just busy with being surrounded by family. My DD and new SIL are here, so are my parents, and of course my son along with my dear, dear husband are right by my side. Check in is at 5:30 am with mastectomy to begin at 7:30 am Monday.
Again thank you and love & prayers right back at you all!!! Hugs too (((((PCC friends)))))
Holding on to Isaiah 40:31 Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

brb-

Get your DH to post if he will on Monday night to let us know you are snuggled in your bed resting and dreaming of your pets. I have several friends and relatives that have had this and they have done great. I am confident you will do well also.

You will have your prayer warriors by your side and your prayer warroirs across the miles.

doxie

Happy Saturday Honkers.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

BrbfromTX, I learned from Beastielove that you'll be having surgery on Monday.  You are a wonderful poster on the Schmoo thread, for which we're all grateful, and so I wanted to let you know that I did a special report for you there this evening, Saturday.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Sammycat1 wrote:

BrbfromTX, I learned from Beastielove that you'll be having surgery on Monday.  You are a wonderful poster on the Schmoo thread, for which we're all grateful, and so I wanted to let you know that I did a special report for you there this evening, Saturday.  Heart

Sammycat...

Welcome to the PCC family! :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my PCC Cyber Sisters a very pleasant,peaceful and blessed day.  :-)

BRB...

Please find comfort in knowing that your PCC Cyber Sisters will be with you in spirit and in prayer tomorrow. :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got off Sammycats forum and now I am here. I want to add my prayers to BRB and hope her surgery goes well. I do not come to these forums as much as I used to so I am playing catch up with everyone and all the news.. I also read about doxies little dog. I am so sorry to hear he has gone to the bridge. Just know he is in good company.. I have no doubt that Max and Pluggy and our Sandy will show him around. Take care everyone you are all on my prayer list. Anna [aka apple1964].

Valued Contributor

brbfromTX, just wanted to say I am adding my prayers with all those of your PCC family. if someone in your family could let us know how you are doing when they are able, we would be grateful. Sending you a caring hug.

Hoping everyone and all the furbabies are having a peaceful and content Sunday.

Valued Contributor

Love and thanks to my PCC friends!!!! I appreciate all the prayers and encouragement. An update will come as I am able. You are so dear. Love hugs and prayers for each of you May God bless you dear PCC friends.