Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER APR. 25 - MAY 1

Welcome to the wonder-fur and loving PCC family Mustangshar and Chloe and pommom and Sophie!!!

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Lyn08 wrote:

I went to a local cat show over the weekend -- just to get my fill of cats and kittens.  Of course, then I started crying again.  I'll be going to the Humane Society again when the weather clears up (it's been raining since Sunday, and will be raining all week until Friday).  I might call to see if they have any cats that belonged to someone who perhaps died or had to go to a rest home or someplace that didn't allow cats.  Usually, those cats are pretty well settled in.

Lyn...

That's a great idea! I'm willing to bet that the purr-cious kitty who is truly meant to be yours will be waiting for you there! Cat Happy

--------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Fur-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear PCCer's a fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally fabulous week-end! Cat Very Happy

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

-------------------------------------------

Valued Contributor

Welcome to the Pet Chat Corner Mustangshar & Chloe and Pommom & Sophie!!!  It's a nice corner to hang out on!!! 

Storms in the overnight  forecast!  Blondie  and Dixie have been forecasting them all day! LOL  Sami, our sweet old kitty, she just keeps on doing her thing purring and sleeping!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hugs @Pandalady  (((((Panda))))))  I saw you on the "Kindergarten" thread!  Not many weeks left of school!   My son has 4 weeks left of school!!!   Can't believe it- summer will be here soon!!!  Let us know your teaching assignment for next year when you can!!

Respected Contributor

Aww, thank you for asking about me, @brbfromTX!  Lots of hugs, love and prayers to you, too! Cat Very Happy I really liked what you said on the "Kindergarten" thread.  Our kiddos get out of school on May 27th and teachers go until June 1.  Is your son in school or is he a teacher,too? I hope you are feeling well!  Hugs to your furbabies!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all and there fur kids. Hoping all is well with everyone. Have a blessed Sunday!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Happy Honking Sunday

I think the socialization must be great. I am like apple in that it seems like my house has become a doggie day care with the dogs, cats, turkeys, chickens,owls, snakes and sometimes a cow.

doxie