Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER APR. 25 - MAY 1

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but we're nice nuts! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER APR. 25 - MAY 1

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC sisters a very pleasant and peaceful day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings each one of you much happiness and good health. Cat Happy

Also hoping that all is well with you,your families and your precious furbabies too. Cat Happy

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Love this thread!  My sweet senior cocker is at daycare playing the day away with her canine cronies.  She thoroughly enjoys playdays, comes home a little tired and, like a toddler, falls asleep by 6:30 pm.

She will get a surprise today when mom pulls up in a new car to pick her up.  No doubt, she'll be a little confused at first so I'll be sure to take a treat with me.

PCC pals - give your furbabies a big, wet kiss from Sophie!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!

@pommom

Congrats on your new car! What did you get?

I have had my 7 month ruby Cavalier in doggie day care for socialization and it's been great! She is a timid little thing and this has really boosted her confidence. Expensive, but she really needed it.

Yesterday I finally took her for her first ride in my Mustang GT, we've been using the SUV. She was so funny! I hit it hard on the toll way on ramp and looked over at Chloe and she's got this big smile!! Ha ha ha, Gear Head, just like her momma! She loved it, was well mannered!

Respected Contributor

I went to a local cat show over the weekend -- just to get my fill of cats and kittens.  Of course, then I started crying again.  I'll be going to the Humane Society again when the weather clears up (it's been raining since Sunday, and will be raining all week until Friday).  I might call to see if they have any cats that belonged to someone who perhaps died or had to go to a rest home or someplace that didn't allow cats.  Usually, those cats are pretty well settled in.  

Honored Contributor

≈^..^≈    I was just reminded that Mother's Day is coming..........and that *I* have just purchased some sagging jowl cream from Adrienne..........out of my allowance, of course.    I thought I already bought a gift.........must be a memory lapse.    Purrs from Kitty the Fuzz

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Beastie, thank you for starting us off each week!

Welcome newcomers!

brb, thanks for the smile last week with the doxie picture!

Doxie, thank you for your message, too!  One day, DH and I will definitely get another furbaby!

skylark, seeing your sweet babies made me smile, too!

Went to the urologist today about the MRI on my kidneys, since surgeries last year.  Dr.wants to keep an eye on them but doesn't predict future surgeries any time soon, which is such a blessing!

I wish everyone a blessed week ahead!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Good Morning!

@pommom

Congrats on your new car! What did you get?

I have had my 7 month ruby Cavalier in doggie day care for socialization and it's been great! She is a timid little thing and this has really boosted her confidence. Expensive, but she really needed it.

Yesterday I finally took her for her first ride in my Mustang GT, we've been using the SUV. She was so funny! I hit it hard on the toll way on ramp and looked over at Chloe and she's got this big smile!! Ha ha ha, Gear Head, just like her momma! She loved it, was well mannered!

@Mustang Shar

Funny story about Chloe's smile.  I see the same look of rapture on my Sophie anytime she's in the car.

I bought a Fiat 500 sport in a metallic blue.  LOVE IT! The dealership was having a 2015 clearance and knocked off $7,000.  I traded in my trusty Toyota and also received a family & friend's discount - my son works at the dealership.  Was a sweet deal, indeed!  Woman Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to all and there fur children. I had to smile when I read about the "doggy daycare post'. With my five rescue pooch's ... our feral cat .. Libby's  hamster Pumpernickel and our new addition our Canary Starbucks we have our very own animal play day. Have a blessed week everyone!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@pommom

Pretty car!!!! Love the color, much happiness and sounds like a great deal you got. Our pups must ride in style, LOL