Super Contributor

Thank you so much.......... you are right, it is so hard, he was so very special to us,

My heart so heavy and sad.......but also filled with joy that he came into our lives

and made so many beautiful memories with him the last several years, which

will last a lifetime.   RIP Sweet Yukon ~ You will live on in our Hearts Forever ~

@Nicknack wrote:

@stargazergal  I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Yukon.  I know how hard it is to lose such a special dog.

Super Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@stargazergal wrote:

Our Beloved Rescue ~  now 13 was just diagnosed with Cancer ~  Thank you for your kind words ~  Am so Happy he came into our lives ~  He is our Angel ~

@stargazergal, I am so sorry to hear that your "Angel" has Cancer.  Such a beautiful baby, which shows just how much each of you love one another.  Take care ... my thoughts are with your family at this difficult time. Heart

Thank you for your kind thoughts....... We are so very Thankful he came into our lives ~ He brought so much joy, comfort, company, smiles, love, to us ~ He will live on in Beautiful Loving Memories in our Hearts Forever And Ever........ We miss him so much.....Our Hearts are feeling very heavy and sad as he is not here to love and kiss on ~ But also filled with Joy because we have so many beautiful memories to reflect on ~ RIP Sweet Yukon ~ You will be Forever Missed and thought of ~

Super Contributor

Forever Missed and Forever Remembered RIP Sweet Yukon & Until we meet again ~

Pet Dog Bereavement Memorial Flexible Fridge Magnet pet loss sympathy rainbow…:

Super Contributor

Forever in our Hearts ~ RIP Sweet Yukon ~ In Forever Loving Memories you will live in our Hearts ~

May I Go Now?:

Regular Contributor

They give to us so much love. I do not have words that can take away your pain but I do understand as I have been there too.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928  So sorry for your loss. I know all my beagles are waiting on Rainbow Bridge and somis your Dresden. You will be reunited again.

Valued Contributor

Re: So very clear..

[ Edited ]

To non animal lovers ,we all must seem a strange lot, the stress ,the money, the time, the pain... why would anyone keep going back for more?Simple, The love through it all is a gift ,a glimse of heaven right here on earth...It is an amazing gift to hold the hearts of these heavenly beings.. When they leave we understand in our minds they are gone but our hearts cry out so loudly we are confused.Of all the pain  over my lifetime i wouldnt trade a moment ,beginning  or even the end. .It has been one of the highpoints of my life being  there throught every moment ,and even saying good bye , that was sacred  and special.I will be grateful forever for the lives i have and will continue to share with my  pets. Be grateful everyday  , bless your pets as you others in your  life. .Thinking of the posters here this morning as  you mourn. I hope you can find a spot to rejoyce in it all ,simply for the gift of it all...Maryanne

Super Contributor

So very sorry for the loss of Yukon. It's been 7 months since we lost Max. I think of him every single day. I lost my parents when I was young. Lost my mom at 14. I can't tell you how much I came to depend on my Golden at the time, Jody Brown. She licked my tears as I cried so many times. I lost my dad at 18 and again, my Golden at the time, Angel, was my support and comfort. My new golden, Mercy, is my best gal. She has my heart and I have hers. We also have cats. My daytime kitty is on my lap as I type. I don't know what I'd do without my fur babies!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus ~ Thank you so much for your kind words.  I miss Dresden everyday ~ I believe with all my heart that we will all see our angels again someday.

@Keeper of the koi ~ Beautifully said, and so very true!

Honored Contributor

@stargazergal  So sorry for your loss of Yukon. He had the most gorgeous blue eyes...looks through to your soul. Take your time to grieve. He had a very special place in your heart & it needs time to heal.