Trusted Contributor

@stargazergal wrote:

Our Beloved Rescue ~  now 13 was just diagnosed with Cancer ~  Thank you for your kind words ~  Am so Happy he came into our lives ~  He is our Angel ~

@stargazergal, I am so sorry to hear that your "Angel" has Cancer.  Such a beautiful baby, which shows just how much each of you love one another.  Take care ... my thoughts are with your family at this difficult time. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Keeper of the Koi, your post is so very wise.  I can't imagine a world without my pets over the years -- they've shared their lives with me, love me unconditionally and made me a much better person. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So very clear..

[ Edited ]

@Henrysmom That's the way I am, also.....I don't like to be out very long; I always want to get home to be with "the babies."

As soon as I get home I hop into my PJs and get comfy with the babies....I have my 3 and now, my grandpuglet, Daisy.

rbF3JggP.jpg

Super Contributor

Tears are a fallin..... Thank you so much for your kind thoughts.   I am savoring every moment we have left with him..... I know our time together left is just about out.... I know he knows I know that he is not well...... He has licked my face a thousand times when I lay next to him and talk to him and tell him all will be ok.......I have kissed him right back

a thousand times ~ Our sweet dog has been my rock in so many situations..... it will

be hard on me/us..... he and I had this special connection I will always always be so

Thankful for ~

Our Hearts are Sad for this time...... But filled with Joy in knowing he had a great 7 1/2 years with us..... right now we have him on pain med to control pain..... and he is interested in eating his special meals that we feed him, though mini style as we do not want to tax his system.   Keeping a close eye..... we do not want his last days with us to be in pain..... Thank you again ~ for your kind words and thoughts ~ so appreciated ~

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

I am so very sorry to hear your of fur babys  cancer

I am so happy you are his mom... Sending you love , strength and hope from my heart. These days are trying for you, in the mist of everything  i hope you know you are his angel. He was given to you for this reason .  I do believe nothing in life is accidental . 

You are His gift as well . .

Holding you in my thought in your journey... stay positive.

HUGS TO YOU,      Maryanne

Super Contributor

Thank you so much......... tears are a streaming down my face.... this will be so hard.....

@mzlg wrote:

@stargazergal wrote:

Our Beloved Rescue ~  now 13 was just diagnosed with Cancer ~  Thank you for your kind words ~  Am so Happy he came into our lives ~  He is our Angel ~

@stargazergal, I am so sorry to hear that your "Angel" has Cancer.  Such a beautiful baby, which shows just how much each of you love one another.  Take care ... my thoughts are with your family at this difficult time. Heart

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much ~  your kind words and thoughts so much appreciated.  Nice to come here to share ~ 

Super Contributor

Thank you so much ~  My heart is feeling heavy and sad ~  Thank you for your kind thoughts ~ So appreciated ~

@mzlg wrote:

@stargazergal wrote:

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

RIP TO OUR BELOVED YUKON ~  You Will Live Forever in our Hearts and will Never Ever Ever Forget all that you meant to us ~  Our Sweet Yukon passed away Peacefully in my arms and in our Hearts ~ In Forever Loving Memories

on 1-15-2017  

@mzlg wrote:

@stargazergal wrote:

@mzlg wrote:

@stargazergal wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

Stargazer, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved pup Yukon.  His photo shines with love for you.  Bless you for cherishing and caring for him all the days of his life, and prayers for your comfort and solace.

Honored Contributor

@stargazergal  I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Yukon.  I know how hard it is to lose such a special dog.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau