Trusted Contributor

Re: Sammycat and Mr. Sammycat Need Prayers, Good Thoughts Please

Tissyanne thank you so much for starting this,you are such a sweetheart.

Sammycat I hope todays visit went well and your DH soon starts to feel much better.Also praying that both Frankie and Fay Wray start to show improvement. You and these beautiful girls deserve to have many wonderful years together.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Tissyanne, my dear friend, DH and I thank you for starting this thread from the bottom of our hearts. At the end of two colossally bad days, your kindness brought tears to my eyes and hope to my heart.HeartHeartHeart

DH's procedure only went so far -- the inflammation in his cervical spine was so bad and the area so small, they could only administer part of the planned medicine.  He has to go back for two more procedures (!) and even then, our hope will only be for 50% improvement.  If it's going to work at all, we'll know in 5 days.

Our kitties are hanging in there.  Our cat with MRSA is struggling; same with our other cat with IBD-colitis.  They are losing ground. But these girls, who lived most of their lives in a hoarder's home and then in one shelter cage together for two years, are going to get our best effort so that the last part of their lives -- however long we're blessed to have them -- will be far and away beyond the hellish start of them.

Thank you to so many who took the time to post and to pray on our behalf -- I believe utterly in the power of prayer and positive thoughts, and felt I had you all with me today. Heart

Honored Contributor

Sammycat...

Just sent a ton of very special healing prayers to DH and your precious girls on your beloved Schmoo thread and am sending tons more their way on this thread.

Tissyanne...

Bless your beautiful heart Heartfor statring this for our much loved Sammycat,her DH and her kitties.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Of course prayers sent out for these two good people.. from my family to this lovely couple and her two new kitties.GODSPEED!

Respected Contributor

Oh My

More prayers are coming your way. I hope the five days will show improvement and that your kitties will improve.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Adding the Sammycat family to my prayers.  May the Lord bless with healing and strength to deal with what is going on with your family.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for what the Sammcats have been going thru.  Apologize for not responding sooner, but just came upon thread today.  Sending prayers, hugs, love to Sammycat, DH, and furbabies. ((HeartHeartHeartHeart))  My furbaby Eddy sends love and special prayers too!

Super Contributor

So sorry to hear about Sammycat's DH and her two rescue kitties.  I did not even realize she had rescued two new babies! I am so sorry to hear that they are so sick and praying for  them to get better.  It is not easy dealing with sick furbabies but if anyone can do it it is Sammycat! She has a heart of gold and will do anything for furbabies.  Praying for you Sammycat!!

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1, I'm sending prayers and good thoughts for your DH & for your 2 girls, Frankie and Fay Wray ... and for you too! 

Sammycat1 get your rest and keep up your strength & spirits ... your family will pick up on your positive vibes.  Heart

~

@TissyA, thank you for posting this request.  Woman Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

An update for those kind enough to pray for my family (including the furry ones)....the injections my husband received will need to be repeated in November because they only resulted in about 50% success .... but we are thrilled because 50% better is a LOT better than the agony he felt before.

Fay Wray must continue with high-power antibiotics because the first course did not clear her of MRSA.  And Frankie continues with other approaches after the gut-only inflammatory/antibiotic med did not work.

But we are still together and optimistic until proven otherwise -- and thank you again for your kind well wishes.