Honored Contributor

IMG_1193.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus Adorable, my sister who lives in FL has two Beagles (Jakie & Maggie) I have yet to meet Maggie (we live in other states) but from what I hear she is a cuddle muffin and Jakie likes to cuddle but under his terms.

Very smart and well behaved dogs, I cannot look into any animals eyes and not melt!

Give your two babies Big Hugs and Kisses for me!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears. I'm shocked they still have "cheeks". I'm always kissing & loving on them. I'll be sure the next ones are from you.

Sadie will be 13 in July and Molly is 4. They're small beagles, the 13" size. Small enough to be a lap dog, but big enough to get in trouble. 

Honored Contributor

They're so cute.  I'm a suckere for freckles on the nose... dogs or little boys, it doesn't matter.  My Bree collie will be 13 in September but I doubt she'll last that long.  That's quite old for a collie.  She has never been to the vet except for shots and annual exam.  She's the healthiest dog I've ever had and came from a backyard breeder who doesn't know beans about breeding dogs.  She was turned over to rescue by a Realtor who was selling the house for an elderly couple that bought her.  She was in the yard with no shelter and not much food.  She was a sun-bleached blonde and now she's almost black. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624.  Bree is so lucky to have you & lucky that you found her. I hope she lives longer than you anticipate. Don't count her out. She may surprise you. As long as isn't in any pain, she may keep you company for awhile longer.

Yes, Molly's freckles are winners. I chose her the litter at 3 wks. old and those freckles spoke to me, too. Believe it or not, before Sadie got older, she had the same coloration as Molly, but no freckles. Now she's my old Gal & gets my kisses first & meals first. Afterall, she has squatter's rights.

Honored Contributor

Growing up we had 3 beagle siblings.....Jacob, Becky and Jenny!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Image result for adorable word images

Honored Contributor

To all of you Beagle lovers... What is is about Beagles that you love? My neighbor has one that I see out back... he has a funny hooting bark. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sweet, sweet faces......and oh, those eyes!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Adorable!  My niece used to have two beagles.  Your darker one, Molly?, looks just like one of hers.  Sweetest dogs.  I had considered getting a Beagle, but we live in the country and I know there is no way I would have been able to keep it out of the woods!  Squirrel heaven!