Trusted Contributor

Re: Prayers Needed for our Sweet Dresden

@Julie928, sending prayers for your Mis' Dresden.

Also Julie92, you will be in my thoughts too!  Stay positive and strong ... your family picks up on these vibes.  Best wishes to all of you.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Julie...

Sending tons of very special healing prayers to your beloved Dresden (aka Oreck) and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

((((((JULIE & HER PRECIOUS DRESDEN))))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Sending good thoughts to Dres and hope that the second opinion will be a better one. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you everyone for your responses!  Your prayers and positive, encouranging comments mean more to me than you'll ever know!  I'm very tired, and I hope I can sleep ~ even for a few hours.  I'm going to try to rest a bit but will check back tomorrow.  Thank you again ~ I'm so grateful to have a place like this to come to.  Goodnight all...

Respected Contributor

I understand your pain, fear and anxiety.  I am so sorry you are going through this.

Stay strong and have positive energy around Dresden.

I am praying you caught this quickly before any long term damage was done.

Prayers, hugs and positive energy to you.

Trusted Contributor

So sorry to hear this.  Lots of prayers on their way for you and your beloved Dresden.

Super Contributor

Julie92, I can relate to what you are feeling.  I pray that Dresden will be as good as new soon.  Praying that your vet will give you better news on Tuesday.  I know it will be hard to wait until then.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers being sent for your beloved Dresden.  Stay strong -- this is just the first reckoning that your pup has kidney failure.  I've had both dogs and cats with this, and with a special diet, subq fluids and other helpers, pets can often live with this illness for up to several years.  Sometimes, the kidneys improve into a state called "kidney insufficiency," even, from time to time.  The kidneys when afflicted with this do shrink.

Don't panic -- know that there are many avenues of treatment.  And please keep us posted on your dear dog!  We're with you!

Respected Contributor

Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent for your baby "Dresden."  @Julie928  have faith and believe that all will be good.

Honored Contributor

Sweet Dresden,

Image result for pug praying images