Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please say prayers for my friend Streetangel

Streetangel, oh wonderful, faithful friend, Mr. Sammycat and I are devastated to hear this news.  Yours is a sorrow no one should have to bear.  Please know that as you and your family grapple with this loss, your family here of many years standing is truly standing with you today and in the days to come, wrapping you in prayers and consolation.

When we've been hurting, you did, too -- and were always there for us.  Let us be here for you now.

And please get word to me here or through Beauty Junkie if you need anything; I'm probably the poster closest physically to your town, less than an hour down the road.  I can be there in a jiffy if you need me.

Super Contributor

Streetangel - my heart is hurting for you. I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I so wish there was something I could say or do to make your pain even a little better. I pray it helps a little to know that you are in the thoughts of many.

Respected Contributor

Street 

My heart aches for you. Words seem so inadequate right now but know that I am praying for your strength to get through this. I haven't posted with you in a long time but I always have fond memories of ALL the late nights we all used to go back and forth for hours.

Be gentlle with yourself my friend.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

Streetangel,  I don't know you, but the good Lord does.  May he wrap his arms of comfort around you and your family during this time of tragedy and loss.  When things like this happen, only He knows why.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Oh my ...I'm SO sorry.  I will pray!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

My heart, too, is hurting for her!!  I'm so sad and sorry.  I will continue to pray for her!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I just want to thank all of you so much. I know Mary will so appreciate everyones prayers. She has shared photos of her beautiful daughter who was also very much loved by others.

Sammycat that was so kind of you to offer help to Street. I passed along your meassage.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!