Honored Contributor

Re: My heart is heavy--lost my sweet cat today that was almost 13 years old.

Your beautiful tribute to your precious Miss Kitty made me cry.

I hope that you and your DH can find comfort and solace in the fact that Miss Kitty always knew in her heart how very much she was loved by the both of you,that you gave her a wonderful life that was filled with tons of TLC, and that she's now happily running like a kitten with all of her new friends thru the sunlit meadows of that most blessed place on the other side of The Bridge.

((((MARKY, HER DH & THEIR BELOVED MISS KITTY))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry that you lost your beloved Miss Kitty.  She led a long and happy life, and it's obvious she was loved so much by you and your husband.  Fur people leave paw prints on your heart, as the saying goes.  It is such a terrible time when they cross the Rainbow Bridge.  If you can take any consolation, she was healthy and active to the end.  Of course, this was a total shock, no time to prepare.  I send my best wishes to you both during this difficult time,

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry that you lost your beloved Miss Kitty today.  It's always so hard.  I've lost many fur babies and understand what you're going through.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I too am sorry for your loss @marky. It's very, very hard to lose a beloved kitty. Sounds like she had a good life with a very peaceful passing. Not much more you can ask for in this world.

Perhaps when you and hubby are ready another furry friend will find you.

Honored Contributor

I"m so sorry about the loss of your beloved pet.  I'm sure she knew she was well loved by you and your husband.

Be thankful she didn't appear to be ill and had good days until the end, and then passed in her sleep.  That's a very merciful way to go and she was in her own bed.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  Words cannot express how sorry I am for you.  ((((((((((Marky and DH))))))))))

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

God bless you and your DH, Marky.  May the Lord wrap His everlasting arms around you right now.  Saturday was 6 years since our beloved dachshund, Heidi crossed the bridge.  While it never gets any easier, I know she is at Rainbow Bridge welcoming other precious angels to the heavenly family!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

My heart breaks for your loss - bless you for taking such good care of your little stray buddy.  Hope you will soon get over your grief and remember the good memories...

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like Miss Kitty was truly a cherished kitty indeed with two marvelous parents who took good care of her.  Try to find peace in your heart knowing that SHE knew she was very loved and had a good life because of your compassion.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose a family member. Bless your heart for taking good care of your cat.