Esteemed Contributor

I was calling Khloe, where are you and she wouldn't come out. I went to the bathroom and she runs in and gives me this face. She's so silly 

IMG_1448.JPG

Honored Contributor

She is beautiful!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

She must have been up to something.  Sounds like a guilty conscience.  What was it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, you were right. She took a paper towel and tore it to shreds under the bed. It was not fun reaching for all the pieces. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder why some dogs like to tear up paper- is it like a toy, a stress reliever,

or like people who like to eat dirt and stuff. And they do seem to know that their "parents" will not like it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

She is so pretty.  She reminds me of my baby boy, Max, who passed away in 2014.  She looks just like him.  Other than the paper towel thing, I bet she is a good girl....

Honored Contributor

@on the bay I don't know why they "like" it but it indicates boredom.

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB, she's such a good girl, first time with the paper towel issue. We did have a talk. Hope it's behind her. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, if I'd gone to work I'd say yes to boredom but I've been home two days and she was outside playing with chihuahuas while I watered plants. She did this while I made dinner. I must've dropped the paper towel and she liked it, a little too much. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

@KatieB, she's such a good girl, first time with the paper towel issue. We did have a talk. Hope it's behind her. LOL

@qvcfreak  Some of it will definitely be "behind her" if she swallowed any of it!