Honored Contributor

@QVC freak  Here's my helpful household hint for getting things from under the bed.   Buy yourself a child's gardening rake.  I keep one in the bedroom.  I think I got it at Walmart years ago.  Has come in handy a million times. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh memories!    My poodle used to grab the end of the toilet paper........and unroll  it thru the house...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Miss Khloe,

Image result for so cute images

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, thank you so much for the great suggestion, picking one up today. I used a hanger and it wasn't very effective. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh memories!    My poodle used to grab the end of the toilet paper........and unroll  it thru the house...............

@Desertdi  Got you beat on that one.  I, at one time,  had a cute little terrier, a lapsa or ******zu/yorkie mix.  I rarely went out in the evening but did one night.  I guess he didn't like being alone in the evenings because he got into an unopened eight pack of toilet paper and shredded most of it.  When I got home, it looked like a blizzard had stuck the place.  There wasn't a square inch that wasn't covered.  Took me hours to clean up. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She's in the play position, too.  8)

Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy, she loves to play. I'm always getting her toys. I just enjoy her a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak. She definitely has a cute face. Difficult to get angry when they give you "that look". 

Honored Contributor

What a cute little face.  She looks like she is saying " it wasn't me mom"

it's the same face my little one gave me last week while I was out for about five minutes. I came in to this mess.  She visited the powder room all by herself.

IMG_0201.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus, I tried giving her the silent treatment after saying Mommy is mad at you, bad girl.  But she came and sat quietly beside me that i couldn't help but tell her it was ok. And you are so right, she has that little face, how can I stay mad at her besides she just melts my heart.