Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear this and cancer treatment is so expensive most can not afford treatment.  My bassethound of my childhood was very ill  he could no longer digest food  and he starved to death.  My dad refused to put him down. it broke my hart to see him so sick he could not walk. his bones showed. I loved that dog till the end

Respected Contributor

goldenlocks...Sending Healing Prayers for your Fur Baby Jade...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I am sorry to hear this and cancer treatment is so expensive most can not afford treatment.  My bassethound of my childhood was very ill  he could no longer digest food  and he starved to death.  My dad refused to put him down. it broke my hart to see him so sick he could not walk. his bones showed. I loved that dog till the end

@kcladyz

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss:  there is no good ending to cancer.  But, remember, your bassethound felt and savored all your love your gave - and is wth you now in spirit.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

@kcladyz

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss:  there is no good ending to cancer.  But, remember, your bassethound felt and savored all your love your gave - and is wth you now in spirit.

I believe I saw his ghost once or twice in my lifetime. I still miss im even 20 years later

Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

@kcladyz

I believe I saw his ghost once or twice in my lifetime. I still miss im even 20 years later

@kcladyz

The ones we love are always around us:  you're lucky you saw his spirit - he was showing you he is with you always...Heart