Respected Contributor

I said goodbye to my big guy

It's been over a week since my big fellow crossed the Rainbow Bridge.   I just haven't been able to put it into words here as my heart is so broken.  He was more than my pet, he was my best buddy, my confidant (he never violated my trust), my comforter in hard times, my joyful friend in good times and a daily spot of sunshine and laughter.

Thankfully, my terrier while obviously distressed about his absence, she is easily distracted by our basset pup.  They make me laugh as they wrestle and pounce and that then makes me cry.  I know time will ease the pain, but I just miss him so much.

Valued Contributor

Re: I said goodbye to my big guy

@Buck-i-Nana, hugs, So very sorry, you are a wonderful fur mommy... Sending you a big dose of hope and  love...Maryanne

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Buck-i-Nana My deepest condolences, I know how much it hurts to lose a part of the family. You gave him a great life.  (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your beloved furbaby @Buck-i-Nana . . . please know good thoughts and prayers are coming your way to try and help ease you through the coming days but I think anyone that has had a furbaby knows how tough it can be to say goodbye . . . I am so glad you have other puppies to focus on and please give them a hug and kiss for me . . . Heart

(((Buck-I-Nana)))

Honored Contributor

Image result for sending hugs in loss of pet pics

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana  I am sorry for your loss.  I hope the passing of time replaces the ache in your heart with happy memories.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana - I'm so sorry for your loss - our pets have a place in our heart no one else can fill. 

Honored Contributor

I understand, I lost my best big guy in November.

I'll never forget him.

So sorry for your loss.

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

It's been over a week since my big fellow crossed the Rainbow Bridge.   I just haven't been able to put it into words here as my heart is so broken.  He was more than my pet, he was my best buddy, my confidant (he never violated my trust), my comforter in hard times, my joyful friend in good times and a daily spot of sunshine and laughter.

Thankfully, my terrier while obviously distressed about his absence, she is easily distracted by our basset pup.  They make me laugh as they wrestle and pounce and that then makes me cry.  I know time will ease the pain, but I just miss him so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Please accept my condolences.  We are always heartbroken when we lose them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Being a dog (and cat) Mom I know how special that unconditional love is.  Take care.