QVC Customer Care

Re: I said goodbye to my big guy

@Buck-i-Nana   We are so very sorry for your loss, we are keeping you in our thoughts!!

Susan & The Q Social Team

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's so hard to lose a beloved pet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana

I am so very sorry for your loss.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry ((HUG))

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss, Buck-i-Nana!  I have had this experience more times than I care to remember, and it never gets easier.  I hope that, in time, your happy memories can crowd out the sadness. 

Valued Contributor

He will remain in your heart forever and ever.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss @Buck-i-Nana.   I lost my big guy, my avatar,  very suddenly in November a year ago.   I couldn't talk about it for weeks and thinking of him still brings tears.  You have my heartfelt sympathy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Buck-i-nana.....I am so sorry and still shed tears for my little girl who passed years ago.  There is no solace for the loneliness we feel, just the love that fills our hearts and souls.  I am sending love and holding your hand in comfort...it is such a loss.  Be sure to take good care of yourself and give lots of hugs to your precious terrier and basset , who I'm sure sense the loss.  Much love.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana  You have my sympathies.  It's never easy, but I'm sure you gave your big guy a wonderful, happy life.  

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss...it does hurt so terribly!  You feel like the pain will never subside...only time helps.  Time, time and more time...and then it's like the clouds begin to open up to the sunshine...and you can think of your sweet companion again with smiles instead of tears.

Just give yourself the gift of time...be kind to yourself.  And know that so many others have shared this journey too and are thinking of you!