Trusted Contributor

@Tuffcookie Congratulations on your new baby.  I think dogs (or any animal) are a gift from God.  They bless and enrich our lives.  They give us way more than we can ever give to them.  My latest rescue is a little Yorkie who was dumped in a bank parking lot starved and sick with pneumonia.  She was almost hairless.  This little girl is a jewel.  You would never know how sick she was.  They depend on people's mercy and people are not always merciful.  You are an angel.Penny Hunting.JPG

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q  What a sweet looking little dog!  Thanks for giving her a loving home.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  @luv-the-Q  You've both adopted beautiful sweet dogs!  I know they are grateful.  I know how blessed you feel also.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have a new puppy!

[ Edited ]

@Bridgegal wrote:

What adorable dogs.  I've never had a poodle but think they are great.  Molly is sooooo cute.   Really really cute.    I've had two dogs named Molly.  A Boston Terrier and an Old English Sheepdog.  Many great doggie days to you.

@Bridgegal  I had an Old English Sheepdog named Molly, too.  She was the first of five sheeps I have had and loved dearly.  I still have my #5.  His name is Quincy.  They are a handful, aren't they?

Congratulations to the OP!  New puppies, AHHHHHHH.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Your pooches just couldn't be cuter! Thx for the pic.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is my newest acquisition, a rescue but not a puppy as he's 4 years old.  Very sweet and gentle.  He's the "mini-me" version of my avatar dog who died in November.  I just got him a month ago.

2016-04-11 01.44.15.jpg

@Kachina624  He is beautiful and so blessed to have been rescued by you.  His face makes me melt!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Your new baby is gorgeous.  What a blessing for both of you.

Super Contributor

What a kind hearted person you are!  Your Yorkie has bloomed under your loving care!