Respected Contributor

Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog

Just thought I would share for all of the cat, dog and Christmas music lovers.  Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel has been airing Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog in front of a fireplace scene with Christmas music playing.  I believe that it is on for one more hour today.  It is sweet and different than the traditiional "fireplace scenes."  I am attaching the story behind it on Hallmark's website.  Both of the "Happy" animals featured are rescues.  It will be back on closer to Christmas.  It's cute because the decor is autumn in the background now but should be changed to Christmas motif closer to the holidays!  They had Happy the Cat last year and added Happy the Dog this year!

Please enjoy the link to read about these "rescue ambassadors"!Cat Very Happy

Panda lady

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

Re: Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog

Panda lady,

I have been watching Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog while I am waiting for my turkey to finish cooking.   I really think both of the Happys are so cute.   I especially like it when they are laying together and the song that Bing Cosby is singing talks about Peace on Earth.   I have been enjoying this for a few hours today.   My cat Mary has enjoyed seeing the Happys too.

Respected Contributor

@Tallgal wrote:

Panda lady,

I have been watching Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog while I am waiting for my turkey to finish cooking.   I really think both of the Happys are so cute.   I especially like it when they are laying together and the song that Bing Cosby is singing talks about Peace on Earth.   I have been enjoying this for a few hours today.   My cat Mary has enjoyed seeing the Happys too.

Tallgal, I've been watching it most of the day, too.  I, too, so enjoy the music they have selected!  The animals are so sweet!  Did you see Happy the dog give Happy the cat a quick little lick? Cat Surprised

Super Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Tallgal wrote:

Panda lady,

Tallgal, I've been watching it most of the day, too.  I, too, so enjoy the music they have selected!  The animals are so sweet!  Did you see Happy the dog give Happy the cat a quick little lick? Cat Surprised

Panda lady,  no I missed Happy the dog give Happy the cat a lick.  I bet that was cute.   Really have been enjoying this today.   The Happys make me smile.

Honored Contributor

Panda...

Thank you so much for posting this! I hope that all is well with you and that you and DH has a peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving.

Me and my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...are sending you tons of hugs!

((((((((((((HeartPANDAHeart)))))))))))))

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

Panda...

Thank you so much for posting this! I hope that all is well with you and that you and DH has a peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving.

Me and my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack...are sending you tons of hugs!

((((((((((((HeartPANDAHeart)))))))))))))

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Hi Beastie,

Thank you for your kind response!  We had a very wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you and your family did, as well!

Lots of hugs, prayers and love for you and your adorable kitties!Heart

Panda