Honored Contributor

Great article and video of the Budweiser Clydesdale horses

And I admit I cried throughout the entire video, I just love those horses!:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/living/budweiser-clydesdales-breeding-training/?iid=ob_homepage_deskre...

Respected Contributor

Re: Great article and video of the Budweiser Clydesdale horses

So beautiful - I love these horses and the commercials.  I cry every time, so heartwarming.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

They are awesome animals, a testimony to God's creation. Saw them for the first time at Busch Gardens in Tampa years ago. They are traveling down here now.

Respected Contributor

We live in NH and about 30 minutes away from where they are trained.  The public is allowed to tour the plant and the barn where they are trained.  We go there often to see just the horses.  They are amazing!

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

We live in NH and about 30 minutes away from where they are trained.  The public is allowed to tour the plant and the barn where they are trained.  We go there often to see just the horses.  They are amazing!

@luvsbulldogs I cannot even begin to tell you how completely jealous I am of your life but then again on the other hand I know I would be hanging around their training facility so much they would probably have to file stalking papers against me . . . how great is it that you can go see them on a regular basis, good for you!  Heart

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

@luvsbulldogs I cannot even begin to tell you how completely jealous I am of your life but then again on the other hand I know I would be hanging around their training facility so much they would probably have to file stalking papers against me . . . how great is it that you can go see them on a regular basis, good for you!  Heart

@momtochloe 

LOL .......I hear ya!   I truly enjoy seeing them but I do try to space my visits.  Our local news station showed a visit and interview with the trainers and people that work there just about 2 weeks ago and I learned a lot about the horses. 

Contributor

There are several training facilities around the country, and they are amazing!  Worth going to!  But, the best is the official "prep school" for them at Grant's Farm in St. Louis. Go there!  I used to work for A-B, and the employee all-access tour is so wonderful, you almost get teary-eyed!  

Hitch Locations: The Budweiser Clydesdales can be viewed at the Anheuser-Busch breweries in St. Louis, Mo., Merrimack, N.H., and Ft. Collins, Colo. They also may be viewed at Grant’s Farm in St. Louis and at Warm Springs Ranch, the 300-plus acre Clydesdale breeding farm located near Boonville, Mo.

Clydesdale Operations: Based in St. Louis, Mo., Clydesdale Operations is responsible for maintaining and scheduling the traveling hitches. 

http://anheuser-busch.com/index.php/our-heritage/grants-farm/attractions/clydesdale-stables/

Valued Contributor

I remember very few things from years ago on TV but will always remember a Clydesdale Superbowl Commercial.  I was elated to see it come in as number one in the top 50 Superbowl Commercials of all time.  VERY Touching!  I could watch this commercial over and over again.