Trusted Contributor

Former poster Winocat lost her home and 2 pets to the fires.Asking for prayers

Many here will remember Winocat and even if not she is a wonderful person and does so much for animals. Yesterday she lost her home and 2 cats when the fires got out of control. Fortunately 2 other pets were brought to safety. Please if you are one who prays,please pray for my friend and all the others who are going through the same thing. Pray they get these fires under control,pray for rain,just please pray.Thank you.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Former poster Winocat lost her home and 2 pets to the fires.Asking for prayers

It's such a sad situation in California and the western states.  And if the El Nino comes as predicted, then the floods will cause even more damage.  Prayers are being sent to all involved.  Keep the faith. 

Contributor

Re: Former poster Winocat lost her home and 2 pets to the fires.Asking for prayers

I'm not on here as much but I do recall Winocat.  I will definitely keep her and her kitties in my prayers.  That whole situation out there with the fires is just so sad.  Prayers to everyone involved to be safe.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no!  I remember Winocat dearly -- and she was a compassionate friend to me and to Schmoo during some very tough times in his life, sending him treats and photos and letters of encouragement.

Please tell her that we're praying for her -- and let us know how we contact her directly, if possible, with offers of help and encouragement.

Honored Contributor

I'm new here yet...

I am so sorry to read about your dear friends loss.

Saying a prayer for her and others suffering loss from the fires.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

So, SO sorry to read this.

Respected Contributor

Oh My! This is horrible. I will definitely say some prayers for her Winocat is a true champion for  furbutts. and a very compassionate person. My heart goes out to her. Thanks for letting us know. I spent many hours with her on the pet chat.  I am just so heartbroken for her.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

@beauty junkie wrote:

Many here will remember Winocat and even if not she is a wonderful person and does so much for animals. Yesterday she lost her home and 2 cats when the fires got out of control. Fortunately 2 other pets were brought to safety. Please if you are one who prays,please pray for my friend and all the others who are going through the same thing. Pray they get these fires under control,pray for rain,just please pray.Thank you.

Beauty Junkie, I did a special tribute to Winocat on the Schmoo thread.

Valued Contributor

I am adding my prayers for our friend Winocat and for all the folks and animals out west in the path of these disastrous fires and for the firefighters who risk their own lives to fight them. Wino posted on FB earlier today that Morgan and Allie were saved but she lost her other babies. She is such a good person and champion for animals, please dear God hear our prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all so much,prayers are surely needed.I have been so sick over this,didn't sleep and have been crying on and off. 

Sammycat I don't anything right now as to how to get in touch with Cyn but I will let you know when and if I find out how.Doxie I know you know Cyn well too,this is so heartbreaking. 2 kittys,BInx and Little girl were lost,I'm heartbroken.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!