Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chloe needs your prayers PLEASE

We are all here for you in a circle of love for your family and for Chloe. I was glad to read that you got some sleep.Please, take care of yourself so you can take care of Chloe. More prayers from our family to yours for your dear girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for your beloved Chloe.....Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustangshar  Grateful that Chloe had an uneventful and painfree night.  I will continue with prayers for you and your precious baby. 

Post when you are able.  We are looking for a good outcome in all of this. Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Mustang Shar  Grateful that Chloe had an uneventful and painfree night.  I will continue with prayers for you and your precious baby. 

Post when you are able.  We are looking for a good outcome in all of this. Smiley Happy

AMEN!

Super Contributor

Praying for your little girl Chloe!! Hope she feels better soon! It is so tough when our babies are sick!
Respected Contributor

Deep breath....

Sadly, little Chloe does have SM AND fluid on the brain. I'm    devistated, but the Neurologist was extremely encouraging. If Chloe responds well to medications, she may do just fine.

But for an 8 month old pup to have not just a slight case, but moderate with large amount of brain fluid is of concern. 

Pup up just settled into her crate in the kitchen, I think I will keep her in here tonight in case she gets sick.

she is very happy, frisky and hungry. Can't give her a lot of food yet. I feel so much better with her here. 

I can't thank you all enough for prayers and support. Now I need to do additional education and become an expert pill dispenser. The journey is just beginning! Xoxo🙏🏻❤️

Honored Contributor

Mustangshar...

I just read your latest post and my heart goes out to you and your beautiful girl.

Sending tons of healing prayers her way as well as lots of hugs and kisses. Please deliver those for me.

(((((((MUSTANGSHAR & HER BELOVED CHLOE))))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry that Chloe got this diagnosis.  I know you must be devastated but am glad the neurologist was so encouraging.  I'll continue to keep you and her in my prayers.  I hope she'll do well on her meds.  How old is Chloe?  

I have had Cavaliers that were on heart meds for a long time, and I found Pill Pockets the easiest way to give them their pills.  Whenever I would try cheese or peanut butter, they would eat around the pills.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Chloe is blessed to have you and you her.  Prayers all around for a positive outcome.

Respected Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

Mustangshar...

I just read your latest post and my heart goes out to you and your beautiful girl.

Sending tons of healing prayers her way as well as lots of hugs and kisses. Please deliver those for me.

(((((((MUSTANGSHAR & HER BELOVED CHLOE))))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

@beastielove @NickNack

Certainly not the diagnosis I was expecting considering I got her from an AKC Breeder of Merit Certification. That's a high honor to have that.

chloe is only 8 months old. Pretty young but can be anywhere from 6 months to 5 years for this diagnosis. 

I have emailed the confirmation of the diagnosis to the Breeder, she replied to yesterday's email letting her know what was happening. These parents should not breed anymore.